Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone ought to just drop a bomb on NSB, shouldn't they?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone ought to just drop a bomb on NSB, shouldn't they?

I've got a rep for being a bit of a trolling bastard, and, hands up, I DO say **** just to get a rise. (A shocker, I know).

But you go in there after any fight and **** me it's full of **** that wouldn't even make a good discussion in a kindergarten, isn't it?

I'm just a guy who watches the sport and enjoys whacking off to it. (No ****). But, by DEFAULT, I know more about it than 90% of the people who post in there. Sure, I'm an old fart these days and so I've had more time to watch the sport, but that shouldn't be the case, should it? But NSB is full of absolute tards making absolute worthless threads.

The thing, I actually like both Maiiiii AND Ping Ping. But you get to thread 155,259,558,858,535,548 about them, and it gets old. Similarly, there's no UK boxer I rate highly right now (other than ATG HW Danny Williams, natch) but they get such a bad time in there it makes me feel sorry for the poor ****ers. It even makes me feel sorry for Hatton, and I can't stand the rough ****. (Similarly, I've yet to watch a fight of that Mayweather clone, can't remember his name, I'm pissed on Jack Daniels, but I want the **** to lose just for the laughs. Broner, innit?)

Right now I'm reading that Wlad is exciting and has a chin like Chuvalo, which is stupid. And then I'm reading he's utter ****, which is also pretty stupid. It's all ****. People say to me "Annie, why do you troll so much?" And, you know, hands up, I admit, I DO. But with the state of NSB then... what choice do I have?

Comment

yeah i agree obama's a bum

Comment

I swear to god I saw someone say "Ali is pretty good, he's definitely in the Top 100" once. Oh and someone just recently compared Alvarado using a shoulder roll a few times in the Rios fight to trying to emulate Floyd's defense. Yes, some dumb ass s**t gets posted in there.

Comment

5 stars and the truth.

People are straight making things up. Will rosinsky is a plodding brawler, wlad is pfp #1 and so on and so forth.

Comment

... and why the hell is it you can't go an HOUR without someone starting a 50 cent thread in there??

I know he's setting himself up as a promoter and all, but **** me...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              ... and why the hell is it you can't go an HOUR without someone starting a 50 cent thread in there??

I know he's setting himself up as a promoter and all, but **** me...
              Because LarryX is signing to fight 50 Cent live in HBO PPV, didn't you know???

Comment

I don't even both with those threads on NSB (although for RBR threads I always go here as well as pretty much all my upcoming fight info/discussion). For Pac/May stuff I go to ESB because you can just bash the ******s into oblivion and they can't snitch and cry racism like they do here. Here you can only kill the rats with glue traps whereas there you can break out the Zyklon B and watch them flee threads in terror.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I don't even both with those threads on NSB (although for RBR threads I always go here as well as pretty much all my upcoming fight info/discussion). For Pac/May stuff I go to ESB because you can just bash the ******s into oblivion and they can't snitch and cry racism like they do here. Here you can only kill the rats with glue traps whereas there you can break out the Zyklon B and watch them flee threads in terror.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I've got a rep for being a bit of a trolling bastard, and, hands up, I DO say **** just to get a rise. (A shocker, I know).

But you go in there after any fight and **** me it's full of **** that wouldn't even make a good discussion in a kindergarten, isn't it?

I'm just a guy who watches the sport and enjoys whacking off to it. (No ****). But, by DEFAULT, I know more about it than 90% of the people who post in there. Sure, I'm an old fart these days and so I've had more time to watch the sport, but that shouldn't be the case, should it? But NSB is full of absolute tards making absolute worthless threads.

Wow Anorak, just when I think that I have a guy pegged as a one-dimensional slothe he pulls out something like this on me. I thought that the only way that you knew how to express yourself was with mind numbing sarcasm, guess I was mistaken.

I've gotten a rep for being a bit of a know it all bastard when it comes to the mechanics and nuances of the sport, and, hands up, I tell it like it is..

It does get rediculous really fast in NSB, I haven't posted much in there in the years that I have been here. Not because I don't have an opinion but rather because I don't care to be involved in a debate with somebody who has some sort of agenda to fulfill based on little or no knowledge at all.

I'm just a guy who spent some time in the ring and in the game, I figured that I could sit outside the ring whacking off to the fighters on television or I could decide to LACE 'EM UP and jump in the mix myself (This sentence written soley for the pleasure of Anorak). I jumped in head first instead of just whacking off to it. I know alot about the sport, from it's history to it's mechanics. We all know some thing about the sport, the big thing being that we all enjoy it. Some are or have competed and some enjoy it on the television. I catch alot of **** for saying this but if you have not laced them up then there are certain things that you will never truely know about the sport. Not being a dick here, just stating the obvious.

I'm just an old broken down pug now so I have had plenty of time to catch up on certain fights and certain fighters that had caught my attention through the years. I don't see many fights at all live now as I cut the cable but I do watch tons of you tube fights to passify my need for the sweet science.

Just like the murders ran the best people of Detroit out of the city the idiots did the same in NSB. I feel like I'm severley under dressed when entering NSB. I have some knowledge but can't find it in myself to dress in a diaper and pacifier to fit in.

Anorak For President 2016...............Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 11-10-2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X