Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valero v broner at lw who u got and why ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if broner was having trouble with a small & akward ponce de leon....

valero would obliterate broner.

Comment

I don't like either one of them

Valero for what he did to his wife, and Broner for being Broner. I think Valero whoops his ass, but I would have to go for Broner cause him being a douche is not nearly as bad as what Valero did.

Comment

Valero's explosive power would've been too much for broner.

Comment

Valero in a violent K.O.
          Talk about serious caveman genetics. That brute had great athleticism.
          Last edited by Ido; 09-21-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            if broner was having trouble with a small & akward ponce de leon....

valero would obliterate broner.
            That's what I was thinking , wish he was still around him v matthysse would of been a good one

Comment

Broner would completely outclass him and probably even knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                Broner would completely outclass him and probably even knock him out.
                Not a chance in hell.

Valero was a beast and i think he is one of those people who were never meant to lose. Broner on the other hand will lose soon enough

Comment

Valero via murder ....

no pun intended

Comment

Wish people would knock this mythologizing of Valero.He was a largely untested fighter with grossly overrated punching power.Him having a peppered-up, undefeated record and dying early doesn't change that.

Oh,and he just missed out on the 27 club,so he also loses points for that.

Comment

While broner *might* have more technical skill than valero did, i think valero's aggressiveness, persistence and fighting spirit would win out. He was a natural born fighter. I still have questions about broners mental toughness aswell.

Comment

Working...
                      X