Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Highschool, did you ever **** a girl in the bathroom between classes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Highschool, did you ever **** a girl in the bathroom between classes?

How hard would that be, to pull off?

i didnt but if you had the right girl who's up for it then i cant see it being that hard

Comment

I didn't but it would of been easy to do it at the school I went to. I went to a school that was very large, lots of students and built in the very early 1900s. Long hallways to the bathroom with very secluded areas. Wouldn't of been hard to **** outside the bathroom tbh.

Comment

I didn't. Because the school I went to had 4000+ students and they all used the bathrooms inbetween classes

Comment

Pretty hard considering we only had 5 minutes to get to the next class.

Comment

Not hard if she's a 20 bucks h0e. :

Comment

I had this chick who used to sign out of her class to use the bathroom and we would meet and jump in the elevator and i would get some *****... my best friend also lived right next to the school we would leave and i would smash in his room during breaks and he never found out haha

Comment

You want to fuck this pinay, you telling me, in the bathroom?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Pretty hard considering we only had 5 minutes to get to the next class.
                  The average man lasts 3 minutes, so you would still have 2 minutes to get to the next class.

Comment

yes........................

Comment

Working...
                    X