No announcement yet.

aussie prospects?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aussie prospects?

fred mundraby is my pick. look him up people. billy dibb is an obvious choice.. we'll see once he gets tested

im a fan of rob medley, but i think its because his a westy metal head like myself. Again Dibb is obvious

Comment

Samuel Colomban, Bowie Tupou, Victor Oganov, Solomon Haumono, Jamie Pittman, Wayne Parker Jr, Allan Luxford, Adam Wills. I also like Dibb and Medley

Comment

i like alot of the guys u mentioned bloogertag but.. prospects? wayne parker jr? wills? you've probably got a better idea than i do but a few just struck me as strange.

Comment

I know Wayne Parker Jr lost his last fight Serge Yannick, but I think if the fight had of gone a couple more rounds that parker would have won. Plus I was also impressed with the skills of Yannick. As for Adam Wills, I was at his last fight and he was stopped due to a cut eye, but he set the stadium on fire with excitment when he was given 1 chance to know out Burrage. He came so close. I cant wait for the rematch.

Comment

i like watching luxford... when he gets k.o'd his a cocky little ****. He reminds me of the sort of bloke who would act like a real toss at a pub, then get beat up.

Comment

yeah wills is the best value. yannick impressed me in a big way also

Comment

Working...
              X