Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holt, Shaw Not Worried About Officials in Peterson Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holt, Shaw Not Worried About Officials in Peterson Fight

Kendall Holt and his promoter, Gary Shaw, know all about what occurred the night Lamont Peterson took the IBF and WBA junior welterweight titles from Amir Khan by winning a controversial split decision in Peterson’s hometown.

They’re still completely confident Holt can win by decision when the Paterson, N.J., native challenges Peterson in their IBF 140-pound title fight Friday night in Peterson’s native Washington, D.C.

“I’m not concerned about the officiating,” Shaw said. “I know the officials. They’re very, very good. They’ve done big fights before. The crowd won’t sway them. Look, I took [Australia’s] Daniel Geale to Germany twice and won decisions. So I don’t really worry about the officials. I wouldn’t approve an official if I thought it was detrimental to my fighter. I think whoever wins in the ring will win the fight.” [Click Here To Read More]

Barring a hometown robbery. I think Holt has a good chance to win this one. But he should definitely be worried about that hometown cookin

Comment

Pernick & Feldman are WBO Officials and Levin, from what I am told, is a seldom -used, inexperienced IBF official, so....go get him Kendall, good luck...

Comment

I wonder if Amir Khan will be watching this fight.

Comment

No need to..... Peterson will win and win clearly

Comment

Working...
          X