No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Rips Medical Claims: Eyes Two Fights

¨ Manny Pacquiao Pac Man Israel is on vacation with his family and advisor Michael Konz and in a telephone conversation Thursday night with Juan Carlos Torres CEO Zanfer, global multichampion categorically denied the version check by neurologists Filipinos could have early Alzheimer and branded as protagonists, unethical and irresponsible [Click Here To Read More]

i wonder if he will sue the doctors.thats the only thing he may be good at.

Comment

Seemed unprofessional for doctors to make such claims without actually giving him an exam, let alone met the guy. I mean maybe Pac should retire maybe he shouldn't, but these docs have no clue.

Comment

Pacquiao v. Malinaggi

April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Seemed unprofessional for doctors to make such claims without actually giving him an exam, let alone met the guy. I mean maybe Pac should retire maybe he shouldn't, but these docs have no clue.
          after pacquiao woke up. he had no clue neither.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            i wonder if he will sue the doctors.thats the only thing he may be good at.
            That didnt work out too good all he got was apology that was not an apology , but it did allow him to avoid the Floyd fight so I suppose he was happy with that .

Comment

Those Neurologist were just trying to piggy back off Pac's name

Ethically what they did was completely wrong and should have there license to practice medicine revoked. A Doctor can get in trouble if he reveals something about his patient because there is doctor-patient confidentiality.

These doctors never even met Pac and were going by interviews on TV GTFOH

Pac saying he wants to fight twice next year and wants JMM 5 just proves that he ain't no b*tch, lets see if JMM is though

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                Pacquiao v. Malinaggi

April 2013
                if marquez is scared to give a rematch he'll fight someone with name to get his popularity back

Comment

It seems like those doctors' comments are being pulled out of context. From what I've read they were just speculating on pac's condition because I can't imagine two highly regarded medical practitioners claiming these things without an examination

Comment

I would not expect a fighter like Manny to respond any differently, especially since those dudes aren't even his doctors. Even if it was his doctor, he is a fighter and he likely thinks he can overcome it, like everything else in his life basically.

No champion like Manny wants to go out on the sort of note he is currently on, but guys who try to go out on their own terms after something like what happened to Manny versus JMM usually don't improve the situation they tend to make it worse.

I certainly wouldn't want to see worse for Manny who doesn't deserve that fate.
                    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 01-04-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X