Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim "Double Standard - Andre Ward, Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad's punch resistance had seriously been effective by the 7 lbs in muscle drop.

Cotto punch resistance was not effected.

Pacquiao had also moved up in weight, and was even small when he fought Hatton at 140lbs earlier in the year.

Ward was a big Super Middle can will eventually to to 175lbs

Plus the obvious 7lbs is greater than 2 lbs.

Cotto only weighed in a lb less than he did earlier in that year against Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Chad's punch resistance had seriously been effective by the 7 lbs in muscle drop.

Cotto punch resistance was not effected.

Pacquiao had also moved up in weight, and was even small when he fought Hatton at 140lbs earlier in the year.

Ward was a big Super Middle can will eventually to to 175lbs

Plus the obvious 7lbs is greater than 2 lbs.

Cotto only weighed in a lb less than he did earlier in that year against Clottey.
      This is how Manny haters just read your post "lalalalalalala"

ps: I cant even say Floyd fans anymore because most of them moved onto Broner

Comment

Captain Save-a-Pac to the rescue. The difference is that Ward hasn't tried to make a career of it.

Comment

steve kim is a joke, and i hope none of you take him seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            This^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              I don't care if he is or he isn't, the point is that there is a clear double standard here.

Comment

I don't understand that article, a lot of people are talking about how Dawson was drained.

Comment

So now Cotto was forced to fight Pacquiao but a week ago people were saying Cotto didnt need Pacquiao. If he doesnt need Pacquiao because hes the third so called highest PPV fighter why did he take the fight? Double standards being thrown around like singles at a strip club. The agendas and fanboyism around this place are ridiculous. I love how people expose themselves.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                    So now Cotto was forced to fight Pacquiao but a week ago people were saying Cotto didnt need Pacquiao. If he doesnt need Pacquiao because hes the third so called highest PPV fighter why did he take the fight? Double standards being thrown around like singles at a strip club. The agendas and fanboyism around this place are ridiculous. I love how people expose themselves.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Cotto is a free agent now. He can make his own options, not have Arum seal off everything else.

Comment

It's being pointed out by everyone that criticised Pacquiao (excluding the fans with an agenda).

Comment

Working...
                      X