No announcement yet.

Any cheap or free places in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any cheap or free places in NYC

Was wondering if anyone knows of any free or cheap places i can practice in NYC. Even just somewhere that has a punching bag or two.

like a ymca or something?

i used to sneak into a gym inside a hotel in my neighborhood but i was recently caught.. lol

thanks

Yea I'd like to know a place in NJ thats free.

Comment

catskills is free

Comment

Originally posted by nycjosh View Post
        Was wondering if anyone knows of any free or cheap places i can practice in NYC. Even just somewhere that has a punching bag or two.

like a ymca or something?

i used to sneak into a gym inside a hotel in my neighborhood but i was recently caught.. lol

thanks
        If you're willing to take the trip to Queens, every Saturday 10am my cousin and I take over a section of a local park. They have a section for dips, push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups. We also set up a slip rope, double end bag, heavy bag, jump rope, some mitts for pad work, and a boombox to get amped. We're also going to try to add another day and start doing some light sparring soon. I'll get some pics of our ghetto gym next time we set up.

You're more than welcome to PM me if you're interested in swinging by.

Comment

lol goodluck with that, the only thing free in NYC is the cards and bs people hand to you while you're walking. If you are lucky, find a PAL gym, those are usually the cheapest

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
            If you're willing to take the trip to Queens, every Saturday 10am my cousin and I take over a section of a local park. They have a section for dips, push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups. We also set up a slip rope, double end bag, heavy bag, jump rope, some mitts for pad work, and a boombox to get amped. We're also going to try to add another day and start doing some light sparring soon. I'll get some pics of our ghetto gym next time we set up.

You're more than welcome to PM me if you're interested in swinging by.
            thanks man I'm defiantly going to hit you with a pm.

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            If you are lucky, find a PAL gym, those are usually the cheapest
            arent these for kids.. there is one on 12th street and b'way. can i just show up?
            Last edited by nycjosh; 09-18-2010, 11:41 PM.

Comment

cheap or free,i dont think there is anything left in this universe that is cheap or free

Comment

Working...
              X