Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight in germany, Arslan vs. Jones, Gomez vs. Virchis!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight in germany, Arslan vs. Jones, Gomez vs. Virchis!!

There will be a great card in germany today. There will not juste be Arslan vs. Jones and Gomez vs. Virchis, but also Inkin vs. Zuniga for a vacated world title! But not enough, theres also talented Cruiserweight prospect Alexander Alekseev against Rob Calloway.

But Gomez weighed in at his highest weight ever, at 233 pounds! In a recent interview he said he has put on some solid muscle mass for this fight so lets see if it does affect him in a positive or negative way. I have no doubt though that he will beat Virchis cause Virchis is damn slow and verry limited.
    And Gomez can take a punch!
    http://www.boxing.de/multimedia/foto...urg/fotos.html
    Heres a link with all weigh in pictures:

Are at least some people over here interested in this?

Comment

oh yeah theres people interested!
      arslans can be fun to watch.
      yes that inkin/zuniga fight is the one .
      hope they show the undercards here:http://www1.myp2p.eu/competition.php...&allowedDays=7

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        There will be a great card in germany today. There will not juste be Arslan vs. Jones and Gomez vs. Virchis, but also Inkin vs. Zuniga for a vacated world title! But not enough, theres also talented Cruiserweight prospect Alexander Alekseev against Rob Calloway.

But Gomez weighed in at his highest weight ever, at 233 pounds! In a recent interview he said he has put on some solid muscle mass for this fight so lets see if it does affect him in a positive or negative way. I have no doubt though that he will beat Virchis cause Virchis is damn slow and verry limited.
        And Gomez can take a punch!
        http://www.boxing.de/multimedia/foto...urg/fotos.html
        Heres a link with all weigh in pictures:
        Great fight card

Virchis is slow, but he's tough and hits hard as hell!...I can see Gomez leading on the scorecards until he gets caught flush, hurt bad and knocked out in the late rounds.

Inkin vs Zuniga should be an exciting fight...I think Inkin will win a UD

Alexeev is gonna destroy Calloway

Arslan vs Jones is another interesting fight...it could go either way.
        Last edited by WLAD OWNS; 09-27-2008, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Are at least some people over here interested in this?
          Yes. A lot actually. There was a few threads about this magnificent card yesterday and a couple earlier this week.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
            Great fight card

Virchis is slow, but he's tough and hits hard as hell!...I can see Gomez leading on the scorecards until he gets caught flush, hurt bad and knocked out in the late rounds.

Inkin vs Zuniga should be an exciting fight...I think Inkin will win a UD

Alexeev is gonna destroy Calloway

Arslan vs Jones is another interesting fight...it could go either way.
            I see Arslan outworking Jones, wear him down and stop him in the late rounds. To go 12 rounds with Arslan you have to be verry well conditioned and Jones doesnt look like that.
            They will show the Arslan fight live and after that they show Alekseev. They will not show Gomez vs. Virchis, i guess they only show some highlights but only if Virchis wins....its a disgrace!! Universum is the promoter and Gomez was once a Universum fighter. But now Kohl doesnt want him to get any attention cause he hates him and especially Gomez promoter, Ahmed Öhner.

They will broadcast for 2 hours and there isnt really much room for more than 2 fights if you include prefight analysis, interviews, ring entrances ect.

Comment

I see Arslan outworking Jones, wear him down and stop him in the late rounds. To go 12 rounds with Arslan you have to be verry well conditioned and Jones doesnt look like that.
              They will show the Arslan fight live and after that they show Alekseev. They will not show Gomez vs. Virchis, i guess they only show some highlights but only if Virchis wins....its a disgrace!! Universum is the promoter and Gomez was once a Universum fighter. But now Kohl doesnt want him to get any attention cause he hates him and especially Gomez promoter, Ahmed Öhner.

They will broadcast for 2 hours and there isnt really much room for more than 2 fights if you include prefight analysis, interviews, ring entrances ect.
              Right. I hope for some quick finishes as I really want to see Inkin vs. Zuniga.

Comment

its on ZDF or ARD1?

Comment

I would like to see the whole card live but I'm not sure if it's possible.

Comment

233lbs isn't that bad for a guy the size and age of Gomez. I don't see any reason he can't win fairly comfortably, albeit maybe with a rally or two from Virchis. He's proven he can go the distance against a strong opponent before, so I see no reason he can't win, as long as he keeps focused.

Comment

Working...
                    X