Based on his last performance, Ricco could beat Fedor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on his last performance, Ricco could beat Fedor

Just a thought.

i seriosly doubt it and besides rico didn't look that great he did good but could have done alot better fedor is a animal he'd be in for a serious fight

Comment

Just based on his stand ups gotten better and he has solid TD's. He could still winfd up on his back getting pounded out, but I feel a good wrestler or fighter w/ wrestling background can beat: Sapp, Fedor and Crocop, strictly by getting a double leg take down and keeping them on their backs. I feel Coleman still has a chance at regaining the HW belt because all three of the aforementioned are not especially good on their backs and will prove relatively easy to take down.

Comment

Based on Fedor's last performance compare to Ricco's, Fedor would win by TKO early in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
          Based on Fedor's last performance compare to Ricco's, Fedor would win by TKO early in the first round.
          That's what I was going to post. Fedor's last showing looked much more impressive then Ricco's.

Comment

rock dog needs to stay off the rock.

Comment

No way Ricco would beat Fedor, first of all Ricco realy aint that good on his back (at least no where near as good as Nog is) and would take a bad beating if Fedor tok him down (which Fedor could manage easily since he was no.3 at judo in Russia and world sambo champ). Riccos only chance would be to take Fedor down, and he couldn't take Sylvia down so I don't see that happening. Standing Fedor could KO Ricco who has a poor chin.

Comment

Logic says no......however how many of you thought he would dominate like he did again Nog?

Comment

I'd love to see Ricco try his "improved" stand up against Cro-Cop

Comment

Ricco's suspect chin and his distaste for getting hit in the chops would cost him in a match against Fedor.

Comment

Working...
                    X