No announcement yet.

I HATE Danny Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE Danny Green

This guy ****s me for many reasons, but firstly him sitting on the sideline for tonights game of the Eels vs Tigers.

I bet if he didn't have a fight coming up he wouldn't be there. Seriously. Why isn't he at any of their other games?

**** him. I hope an old Jones Schools him to show the Australian public how overrated Danny Green really is.

Fact is if Anthony Mundine didn't leave St George to become a boxer hardly anyone would know who Danny Green actually is.

I couldn't help it but laugh when be brought his IBO belt onto the Footy show last night, like he was Champion of the world. Seriously dude it's a ****in IBO belt and at Cruiserweight mind you. I bet most of us on here with a some good sparing and good conditioning could win one of those things at our appropriate weights.

You might have some fooled Green but not me.

Hasn't he won a WBA legit Title?

Comment

i hate him 2 brently. i cant wait to see jones khtfo

Comment

Being from perth I was a big fan iv been to atleast 7 of hes fights.. but i realised a while ago he's just as bad as Mundine, fighting bum after bum to make himself look good... and then trys to act out like he's the good guy who's doing Australian boxing a favour.. nothing but a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
          Being from perth I was a big fan iv been to atleast 7 of hes fights.. but i realised a while ago he's just as bad as Mundine, fighting bum after bum to make himself look good... and then trys to act out like he's the good guy who's doing Australian boxing a favour.. nothing but a fraud.
          hey Skyler I'm glad I'm not the only one and it's great to see he hasn't fooled everyone.

Green has always needed other people to help him promote himself. Fenech, Mundine etc and even usin the Parra Eels to get a bit of attention.

Also remember when he retired, how he was crying etc. What a ****ing actor.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
            hey Skyler I'm glad I'm not the only one and it's great to see he hasn't fooled everyone.

Green has always needed other people to help him promote himself. Fenech, Mundine etc and even usin the Parra Eels to get a bit of attention.

Also remember when he retired, how he was crying etc. What a ****ing actor.
            Wont be an act when RJJ gets done with him, seriously though, with some of the rumours coming out about potential jones opponents i hope jones fights someone else and forgets about green , he's not worthy to be in the ring with him, i know he's never held a cruiser title but with the few fights he has left dont waste one on a talentless douche like green

Comment

Originally posted by Fozz1 View Post
              Wont be an act when RJJ gets done with him, seriously though, with some of the rumours coming out about potential jones opponents i hope jones fights someone else and forgets about green , he's not worthy to be in the ring with him, i know he's never held a cruiser title but with the few fights he has left dont waste one on a talentless douche like green
              I agree I think RJJ would be stupid to fight green because hes not much of a name and having hes name on your resume wont mean much.. there are also a lot more better names out there he could easily secure a fight with.

Im a huge RJJ fan and if this fight happened in Australia it would be pretty much one of my dreams come true just so that I could see him fight in person and also get to see Green get beat up.. i think he is going to get embarrassed, Roys speed will meromise him and i think this fight will be stopped or just end up as a one sided beating.

people will see the difference between world class fighters even in an old Roy and a good domestic fighter in green.

I just really hate how Mundine and Green claim to be champions and the media brands them as such, to become the champion to me you have to beat the champion, all they have done was beat other contenders for vacant belts.
              Last edited by skyler; 08-22-2009, 03:07 PM.

Comment

dont worry Brentley, Jones will do a proper number on him and hopefully this fight gets huge media attention, that way people might wake up when he gets schooled

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
                  I agree I think RJJ would be stupid to fight green because hes not much of a name and having hes name on your resume wont mean much.. there are also a lot more better names out there he could easily secure a fight with.

Im a huge RJJ fan and if this fight happened in Australia it would be pretty much one of my dreams come true just so that I could see him fight in person and also get to see Green get beat up.. i think he is going to get embarrassed, Roys speed will meromise him and i think this fight will be stopped or just end up as a one sided beating.

people will see the difference between world class fighters even in an old Roy and a good domestic fighter in green.

I just really hate how Mundine and Green claim to be champions and the media brands them as such, to become the champion to me you have to beat the champion, all they have done was beat other contenders for vacant belts.
                  I agree here, im a huge rjj fan and would love to see him also, but if its between him smashing green live or a more meaningful fight with hopkins, klitschko or dawson for example on ppv, id rather the latter, if green needs a fight feed him to someone like adamak for the real world title, or defend against a good cruiser opponent like bj flores or troy ross

Comment

Can't wait to see Jones beat Green, he'll box his ****in ears off, his nose, eyes and lips too!

Comment

Working...
                    X