Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juergen Braehmer Faces Stefano Abatangelo In August Homecoming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juergen Braehmer Faces Stefano Abatangelo In August Homecoming

Juergen Braehmer bides his time for an eventual title shot with a rare homecoming, fighting at home for just the third time in his career when he faces Italy's Stefano Abatangelo on August 24 in Scherwin, Germany.

The bout marks the first promotional venture into the Northeastern Germany city for Sauerland Event, with whom Braehmer signed earlier this year. The showdown with Abatangelo is his third under the Sauerland banner, and his first trip home in more than a year.

“It was a good decision to move to Team Sauerland," acknowledges Braehmer (40-2, 31KO), who has won nine straight dating back to 2009. "After signing with them I became the European Champion in February, and then I defended my title against Tony Averlant back in April."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boy Braehmer sure fights the best with Sauerland. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Boy Braehmer sure fights the best with Sauerland. LOL.
      Same as before he signed with Sauerland. He really belongs to the Cleverly, Shumenov, Erdei school of fighters. Only the best opponents will do.

Comment

Working...
      X