No announcement yet.

Hardest P4P punchers in the sport today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest P4P punchers in the sport today

its kinda hard to gauge but who do you think are some of the hardest punchers in the sport right now P4P?

Donaire, Pacquiao, Canelo, Garcia, Maidana and Randall Bailey in no particular order come to mind for me but aside from that i draw a blank

I'd say the guy in my avatar is up there.

Completely unproven but i think deontay Wilder's power is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      I'd say the guy in my avatar is up there.

Completely unproven but i think deontay Wilder's power is legit.
      i forgot about GGG ive never even seen him fight a full fight but from highlights hes a beast and i havent seen deontay wilder fight except in amateurs but hes built like someone who can get a lot of leverage and power in punches

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
        i forgot about GGG ive never even seen him fight a full fight but from highlights hes a beast and i havent seen deontay wilder fight except in amateurs but hes built like someone who can get a lot of leverage and power in punches
        Here is Wilder's last fight, skip to about :40 seconds:

The guy has power. Again, he's unproven but his power is there.

Comment

Takashi Uchiyama P4P hardest hitter in the sport right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Here is Wilder's last fight, skip to about :40 seconds:

The guy has power. Again, he's unproven but his power is there.
            Price was already on wobbly legs he just stood there at the end of the punch but yes he does seem to have enormous power he hurt Price with a sweeping right hand from the clinch that says alot more

Comment

Aside from that you draw a blank? Not sure if trolling.....

How about the #1 hardest puncher- Wlad Klitschko to start this list.. Surely being the hardest puncher in general will make you P4P #1...

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                Aside from that you draw a blank? Not sure if trolling.....

How about the #1 hardest puncher- Wlad Klitschko to start this list.. Surely being the hardest puncher in general will make you P4P #1...
                naw not trolling the thought just came to mind and i hate to say it i havent been keeping up with boxing as much as i like
                i dont watch heavyweights too often so im not familiar with Wlad punching power i figure hes got power cause hes a hw tho. but being the hardest puncher in general doesnt make you #1 P4P cause its relative to body weight

Comment

Holt inspite of his low ko rate due to low output can crack, Haye is a huge puncher p4p, Abraham, even though Wlad is a HW for a man his size even he carries serious power

Comment

Donaire
                    Maidana and Matthysse
                    Ponce De Leon
                    Adrien Broner has alot of power too, dont care what they rest of you think

Comment

Working...
                    X