No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto-Austin Trout Weigh-In Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
    You can clearly see cotto don't belong at 154 he is to small. I think he is still an 140 n 147 but he is just too lazy.he needs someone like conte or ariza they will help him a lot.
    Was gonna say the same. I don't know if Trout is just a big guy but cotto looks small next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      going to look for the right odds and try and take trout to win. he looks huge here. he's young, undefeated, and a southpaw.

the odds will favor cotto, and they shouldnt be too far from even. trout could make a lot of people some money tomorrow.
      Cotto is -240 and Trout is +190 from what I've seen on a couple of sites.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        going to look for the right odds and try and take trout to win. he looks huge here. he's young, undefeated, and a southpaw.

the odds will favor cotto, and they shouldnt be too far from even. trout could make a lot of people some money tomorrow.
        But Trout doesn't really impose his size on people. As a matter of fact, he fights way too passive to probably bother Cotto. I don't see Trout KOing Cotto and Cotto will most likely win on the cards on pure workrate. Also, don't forget Trout has been down in the amateurs and if Cotto brings his left hook tomorrow night then Trout is in trouble.

Comment

You can clearly see cotto don't belong at 154 he is to small. I think he is still an 140 n 147 but he is just too lazy.he needs someone like conte or ariza they will help him a lot.
          I think they have built Cotto's body for endurance, if Cotto shows up with extra body mass, he wouldn't last more than 5 rounds with all the moving he does.

Comment

diaz put in some GREAT work with cotto. i am sure cotto will be in top form.

but.... i will take a risk and call it an upset for trout. the guy is quick, has a great jab, and his athleticism is top notch.

plus, im ready to see some new talent get some shine, this might be trout's moment.

Comment

Should be an interesting fight. I think Cotto edges it. Trout's size won't help beat up Cotto but it will help him stick around and take Cotto's shots.

Trout has a real shot to win. The weigh in has had Zero effect on my thoughts on this fight.

Comment

Yeah Cotto is really only a welterweight he is pretty small and short he is only 5'7. Too bad he let Pacquaio beat him out of the welterweight division.

Comment

I watched a replay of Trout v Canelos brother last night. Trout sucks!! Why would Coto fight this guy. Will be an easy fight for him if he's just comes forward. Then feed him to Canelo. Not that I'm a fan of Canelo until he fights some B and A class fighters. Coto is on decline.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    “Cotto vs. Trout” is a 12-round battle between Four-Time and Three-Division World Champion Miguel Cotto and undefeated WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Austin Trout taking place on Saturday, December 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The co-featured fights will see Jayson Velez take on Salvador Sanchez in a 10-round fight for the vacant WBC Silver Featherweight title and Danny “Miracle Man” Jacobs battle Chris “The Irish Ghost” Fitzpatrick in an eight-round middleweight fight. The event is promoted by Miguel Cotto Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions in association with Greg Cohen Promotions, sponsored by The Puerto Rican Tourism Board and Corona and will be televised live on SHOWTIME at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the west coast).

[Click Here To Read More]

Very dangerous fight for Cotto...

Floyd was small for 154 (Cotto was sometime able to wrestle/push Floyd around), Trout is a strong full 154 lb champ with very underrated boxing skills.

Respect to Cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by TheFlashKnows View Post
                      I agree with you! Only Floyd fanatics will claim that Floyd beat a legit 154 lber. Cotto at 154 is just him refusing to train hard enough to get down to 147. At 154, Cotto has only beaten a gimpy Foreman, a shot Mayorga, and shot/plasterless Margarito. Let's see how he does against Trout. To me this is a pick 'em fight.
                      The truth ^. But as far as Trout goes I'm not sure he's the truth or just another Yuri Foreman.

Comment

Working...
                      X