No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Berto, Robert Guerrero Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Berto, Robert Guerrero Go Face To Face

LOS ANGELES - One of the biggest fights of 2012 is coming to Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, Calif., on Saturday, November 24 when former Two-Time Welterweight World Champion Andre Berto faces Four-Division and Six-Time World Champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero.

This 12-round matchup, a surefire "Fight of the Year" candidate, will air live on HBO World Championship Boxing. The event will also feature two compelling co-featured bouts with unbeaten rising star Keith "One Time" Thurman facing his toughest test to date when he takes on former World Champion Carlos Quintana in a junior middleweight showdown and WBA Interim Lightweight World Champion Richar Abril taking unbeaten WBA #3 rated lightweight contender Sharif "The Lion" Bogere for the vacant WBA Lightweight World Championship. [Click Here To Read More]

funny gifs

Comment

If Berto loses this one, he should retire.

Comment

Is it just me or do both of these dudes look washed up in there pictures, and out of shape?

Comment

I think this is a good match up. Looking forward to it.

Comment

another stinking cheater given a payday. Hope Guerrero beats the Peds out of him.

Comment

This is a great matchup!

Comment

I feel like maybe some of Guerrero's heroic performances have somehow left my memory. I don't remember any of his fights being great and I also can't think of why he would ever be mentioned in the same breath as Mayweather. I'm not even sure I consider him on Berto's level. I guess he can prove me wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  funny gifs
                  lol, awesome.

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  another stinking cheater given a payday. Hope Guerrero beats the Peds out of him.
                  coming from a guy with Margarito as his avatar GTFOH

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  This is a great matchup!
                  Hell yeah, it is! Awesome triple-header. Can't wait to watch all three. :

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  If Berto loses this one, he should retire.
                  nah, man... both of these guys are good fighters and young. as long as they both show up to fight and put on a show, they should both be all right.

Comment

Berto is going to decapitate him..

Not really but I can dream

Comment

Working...
                    X