Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Gonzalez Officially Becomes A Prospect To Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Gonzalez Officially Becomes A Prospect To Watch

By Jake Donovan - One week after most publications finished filing their “Best Of…” lists for 2010, Gonzalez officially plead his case for prospects to watch in 2011.

The Sacramento-based middleweight headlined the season premiere of Telefutura’s Solo Boxeo Tecate with a convincing eight-round decision win over fellow prospect Lester Gonzalez.

Scores were 79-73 and 78-74 (twice) in a bout that aired live from Fairfield, California. [Click Here To Read More]

Brandon Gonzales had a hard earn win tonight. Good job by him.

Comment

any body who promotes brandon?

Comment

I SEEN NOTHING OUT OF HIM LIKE WOW! DUDE HAS TO STEP IT UP HE LOOKED TIRED OUT OF GAS FOR A 8 ROUND FIGHT. GOOD LUCK DO

Comment

ALAN SANCHEZ GOT HANDS WATCH OUT FOR HIM HE COULD BOX

Comment

I didn't think Brandon Gonzales looked very good at all.

He has shorter arms and continually wanted to back peddle and outbox his opponent from the outside.

I think he loses as soon as he steps up.
            In fact I think L. Gonzalez has the perfect physical attributes to beat him: tall, long arms. But, he didn't use his attributes either. Didn't jab enough. Fell in too much from the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
              any body who promotes brandon?
              Sorry, are you asking who promotes him?

Comment

Originally posted by CommanderVander View Post
                I didn't think Brandon Gonzales looked very good at all.

He has shorter arms and continually wanted to back peddle and outbox his opponent from the outside.

I think he loses as soon as he steps up.
                In fact I think L. Gonzalez has the perfect physical attributes to beat him: tall, long arms. But, he didn't use his attributes either. Didn't jab enough. Fell in too much from the outside.

Yeah I was at the fight and I thought he struggled abit. Seemed like he had no clue what to do with a lefty. Kept pawing with his jab and trying to throw left hooks instead of the straight/lead right.

He has been down a few times is my main concern.
                Still has plenty of time to learn and improve though.

Comment

Working...
                X