Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kai the Hatchet Guy - Saves Woman from Crazy Man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai the Hatchet Guy - Saves Woman from Crazy Man!

Bwhahahaha. "Smash, smash, smash"!! "If I wasn't here, there'd have been a hell of a lot of bodies out here."

"A guy that big can snap a woman's neck like a pencil"!

Next you'll post Epic Beard Man and Amber Lamps. Welcome to teh internetz!!!

Btw there is this cool website where u can download music for FREE it's called Napster look it up bro!
    Last edited by ИATAS; 01-21-2015, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

Btw there is this cool website where u can download music for FREE it's called Napster look it up bro!

Comment

Hahahah now he's in jail on a murder charge.

Comment

There's also this thing called real life out there! Free from fart-seeped chairs, musty sunlight-ridden rooms, and dorito-stained keyboards and remote controllers!

After some baby-powder, you'll be walking around inner thighs chafe-free and everything, you rotund, l33t internet dewd, you!
          Last edited by Rostov Papa; 01-22-2015, 01:21 AM.

Comment

That has been out awhile. Apparently Kai the Hatchet Guy was recognized in that vid when it came out and was arrested in suspicion of another hatchet attack back home. That was why he was on about "what ever you done"...
            apparently he did!
            Last edited by TBear; 01-22-2015, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post

That has been out awhile. Apparently Kai the Hatchet Guy was recognized in that vid when it came out and was arrested in suspicion of another hatchet attack back home. That was why he was on about "what ever you done"...
              apparently he did!
              YES! This is the real interview I meant to post, not the one in the initial post that has been edited and chopped. Thanks for this post. NOTE: anybody who hasn't seen this - refer to this video, not the one in the OP.

Yeah I stumbled across it the other day, and thought it was pretty funny. Upon further research, yeah, the dude is a bit of a mental case himself (as if you can't tell he's out there in this video).

Likek you said - that hatchet attack, and he's sttng in jail awaiting trial for murder. He said that he passed out in some dude's house, and woke up with, adn I quote "cum on the side of my face." So he's sayng he was raped, and then freaked out and killed the dude. Most likely not true - and he has rage fits from a childhood of abuse, and just an overall rough life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
                There's also this thing called real life out there! Free from fart-seeped chairs, musty sunlight-ridden rooms, and dorito-stained keyboards and remote controllers!

After some baby-powder, you'll be walking around inner thighs chafe-free and everything, you rotund, l33t internet dewd, you!
                Ehh I suppose u deserve credit for trying, so here's a dancing banana

Comment

Ehh I suppose u deserve credit for trying, so here's a dancing banana
                  Hahah I thought the thigh-chafing was pretty creative; and use of "rotund."

But I'll take it!

Comment

Working...
                  X