No announcement yet.

Who wins now - Pacman vs Martinez at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins now - Pacman vs Martinez at 154

Im a fan of both but i gotta say manny takes the win easily. That would be great for his career until floyd grows a pair and steps up.

BONUS QUESTION.. Was Rigonduaex vs Donaire like Pac vs Mayweather? I dont think Rigo schooled Donaire by the way...

Originally posted by PacIsBack
    I have a lot of respect for Martinez. His a real champion unlike Floyd. As much as I like Martinez, I have to be honest and true to myself and have to say Manny retires Martinez worst then Manny did with Dela hoy respectfully. I wouldn't want to see it thought cause i like Martinez.
    hahahaha wow i cant stop laughing haha

Comment

What's with the obsession of pairing guys that are naturally 20lbs+ apart from each other? It's a sport, not a comic book.

Comment

I have a lot of respect for Martinez. His a real champion unlike Floyd. As much as I like Martinez, I have to be honest and true to myself and have to say Manny retires Martinez worst then Manny did with Dela hoy respectfully. I wouldn't want to see it thought cause i like Martinez.
        Martinez would retire pacquiao.

Comment

lmaooooo! You're dedicated, I'll give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by M4RK View Post
            Im a fan of both but i gotta say manny takes the win easily. That would be great for his career until floyd grows a pair and steps up.

BONUS QUESTION.. Was Rigonduaex vs Donaire like Pac vs Mayweather? I dont think Rigo schooled Donaire by the way...
            Murray is young compared to Pacquiao and Martinez. I think pacquiao is an easier fight for Martinez than Murray is.

Comment

Manny was afraid of Martinez and Williams

Comment

This would be brutal for Martinez.

Comment

Are you guys serious... I'm a Pacquiao fan but Martinez would Obliterate him. He's pretty big for Pacquiao

Pretty nice troll thread I'm looking forward to seeing the arguments

Comment

Really hard to say to be honest. 154 was never Martinez' best weight. Hes a lot more dynamic at 160. At the same time Manny has never fought at the 154lb limit. It will be competitive.

Comment

Working...
                    X