Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Trained Harder For Pianeta Than For David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Trained Harder For Pianeta Than For David Haye

IBF/WBA/IBO/WBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (59-3, 50KOs) put in more work for challenger Francesco Pianeta (28-0-1, 15KOs) than he did for the 2011 clash with former two division beltholder David Haye. Wladimir defends the title against Pianeta on Saturday at the SAP-Arena in Mannheim.

According to manager Bern Boente, Wladimir put in more work, and more sparring rounds, than he did for the Haye encounter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love how Boente keeps jabbing Haye over the years; he has a true dislike of Haye - like myself.

Comment

Why? He could beat this guy with no training.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        Why? He could beat this guy with no training.

So true!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          I love how Boente keeps jabbing Haye over the years; he has a true dislike of Haye - like myself.
          Yeah Boente's distaste for Haye is clearly evident likely because every time Haye has welched on a Klitschko contract (which is what 4 or 5 times now?) it's Boente whose works and time goes to waste.

Comment

I see this as him just talking up a really bad fight

In fact, in a weird way it looks like an excuse as to why Pieneta is either going to get severely outclassed or knocked out brutally

Comment

Boente gets under the skin of Adam Booth,To the point Booth resorts to name calling Boente,Booth has less class than Haye,sounds impossible but it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Bon Scott View Post
                Boente gets under the skin of Adam Booth,To the point Booth resorts to name calling Boente,Booth has less class than Haye,sounds impossible but it is true.
                Booth is a smirky little twat.

Comment

He has to train harder, he's getting older.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    I see this as him just talking up a really bad fight

In fact, in a weird way it looks like an excuse as to why Pieneta is either going to get severely outclassed or knocked out brutally
                    Probably. From what I seen... this guy is going to get sonned

Comment

Working...
                    X