No announcement yet.

Make your own Beats By Dre headphones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never spent more than $7.

Now my GF bought 5 packs for $5 total. Been using the first pair for a year now. Works great.

Comment

I got myself a pair of sennheiser hd 580's back in 95 for 300$ been 17 years now, they still work fine.

just about everything is replaceable, most importantly the head phone cord, costs about 20$'s to replace. as with almost all headphones, once the cord goes so do the headphones. not with these.

a few years back i stepped on them and broke one of the headphone yokes, called up sennhiser, they sent out a brand new head band assembly inc the 2 yokes free of charge.

purely for the fact that they have lasted 17 years they were completly worth the 300$, but then theres the insane quality of sound too.

and personally i would never ever ever spend 80+$'s on headphones with out a replaceable cord.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-02-2012, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Bose and AKG are good brand of headphones.

Comment

BOSE = Buy Other Sound Equipment

The only product that Bose had great sound quality was the Wave Radio.

Comment

When i play my music i want the whole street to hear it so i'm not really a fan of headphones.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              100$'s, not so much

300$'s+dac+amp+alac/flac music lib, youd be surprised.
              Hahaha
              Beats doesn't anything other then equalizing for 300 dollars.
              Its a fasion thing and you buy Beats for its name.
              Sennheiser is where its at

Comment

AKG and Sennheiser are the best headphone brands, i wouldn't bother looking anywhere else. Expensive headphones make a difference but you've got to know what you're buying you can't just buy a pair of headphones because they are expensive. Also, if the music files you have are **** quality then there's no point spending that much on good headphones.

I'd never buy a pair of beats, just ask yourself how much you think the headphones are worth if it didn't have Dre's name plastered all over it and that should be enough reason for you not to buy them.

Comment

beats do have a replaceable cord and almost everything on them can be replaced.

this coupled with the versatility of beats that allows you to get quality sound with out a quality source or amp make them worth more then most headphones regardless of dre's name.

course if i was considering getting a pair though i wouldnt ever buy them retail. 150 from ebay is fine for me.

Comment

Bose and Beats just have better marketing. I'd go with Sennheiser and Audio Technica.

Comment

Working...
                    X