Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma and Salido Go Face To Face in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma and Salido Go Face To Face in Puerto Rico

San Juan, Puerto Rico --- (L-R) Orlando Salido and Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez pose during a press conference Tuesday to announce their upcoming WBO World Featherweight title rematch, March 10 from San Juan,Puerto Rico and televised on SHOWTIME Championship Boxing. --- Photo Credit : Chris Farina/Top Rank [Click Here To Read More]

JUAN MA juan ma JUAN MA!!! (says how tito trinidad said it)

Comment

Interesting, Juanma actually looks to be in shape, the rematch should be good while it lasts...

Comment

Hopefully salido takes it again

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo View Post
          Interesting, Juanma actually looks to be in shape, the rematch should be good while it lasts...
          That surprised me.

Comment

Juanma said they are working on boxing and ring generalship.....Haha infiltra the first Salido bomb lands and he wants to go war. After his last fight most PR fans agreed as we left the stadium, Juanma was a waiting to happen and local reporters have also expressed the same concerns.

Aside from Juanma and his team he has very little believers left in PR because of his defense. My heart is with Juanma but my money is with Salido.

BTW Juanma and his manager said they still plan on moving all the way up to 140.

Comment

I think Juanma takes the rematch

Comment

Both ****ers have big hands, Salido looks like he just finished working his construction shift. Should a good, i give the edge to Lopez, but Salido's style will always give problems to Lopez. War Salido.

Comment

I'm very interested in seeing the outcome to this fight. Most people seem to believe that Salido will win again. I'm leaning in that direction, too; but Lopez can't be counted out. JuanMa has the kind of power that can end a fight at the drop of a hat. Lopez's career is essentially on the line. With that kind of motivation, JuanMa can be very dangerous. It's going to be an exciting fight.

Comment

This will be a mayorga vs. vernon forrest thing

Comment

Working...
                    X