Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul “Canelo” Alvarez vs. Kermit Cintron: Trainers’ Takes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul “Canelo” Alvarez vs. Kermit Cintron: Trainers’ Takes

Kevin Cunningham (Alvarez): “I see Canelo Alvarez just totally dominating this fight. He should stop Kermit, but if he doesn’t, he’ll probably win every round.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Cintron too unpredictable not knowing if he'll fight , clutch, or what ever, forget about his fight plan, as he won't follow it...big thing is his punching power way over rated...easy win for the red head...

Comment

I think Cintron is going to lose. Rooting for him is like riding wit Zab Judah. Too many excuses and excuses.

Comment

I said it before,if kermit cintron hurts him which he can,,, he better take him out. I like kermit inthis fight but he needs to prove himself.

Comment

IMO as much as I like Cintron I think there is something that traumatized him and he does not fight at full 100% he is fighting at 50% at the most; this kid has unlimited potential but something is wrong with him....

I think he needs to beat the monster inside of him before he can continue boxing and I think this is his last shot to do it. If he does not win he should consider retiring not because he can not box but because he can not overcome his fears and fight like the assassin he is.

Comment

Canelo is gonna rip that lil b!tch Kermit apart....and I'm gonna love never moment of it....can't stand that bum

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              I think Cintron is going to lose. Rooting for him is like riding wit Zab Judah. Too many excuses and excuses.
              Thats a sick pic u got off jmm hitting pac...I looked at that pic for a while and thought damn manny looks old! I mean I kno people shouldn't look great when they r reciving a punch to the face lol but he looks mad old to me man

Comment

Working...
              X