Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Reflects on 9/11 Tragic Events, Win Over Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins Reflects on 9/11 Tragic Events, Win Over Trinidad

Philadelphia, PA - As we mark the 10th anniversary of September 11, 2001 and the tragic occurrence that happened, we must remember that the first major sporting event held in the borough of Manhattan following the tragedy was the middleweight championship fight between Bernard Hopkins and Felix Trinidad. It was a night that helped return boxing and sports fans to a sense of normalcy and that propelled Hopkins to a new level of superstardom.

[Click Here To Read More]

Word is that Tito took a dive that night, got paid off to do so for B-Hop to make a stand for the USA..

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      Word is that Tito took a dive that night, got paid off to do so for B-Hop to make a stand for the USA..
      Saying Tito would have done better, possibly even beating Bernard? Really looked like he wasn't doing as well as he could have???

Comment

I've heard that too

Comment

Do you really believe that?!?!? For me, it's impossible!!! Tito was to proud to do that.

Comment

Faking a prolonged beating then getting saved by your crying Papi is so, so common in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Buthopvlick View Post
              Do you really believe that?!?!? For me, it's impossible!!! Tito was to proud to do that.
              I'm just stating what's been said to me..I didn't come up with this, never heard from Tito or his camp, but people from the island said it's true, and that he was promised a rematch, but it never came about.

Dives are common in Boxing according to this person who was a Pro himself, but I can't imagine being all that common at that level, who knows.

Comment

hard to believe tito took a dive for usa..but stranger things have happened in boxing

Comment

tito was paid off or drugged IMO. He never looked so bad before, and when has bhop ever had power?

Also another suspect fight with bhop is the ODLH ghost body shot

Comment

That's the sort of garbage you'd hear on a site that has degenerated like this one, with all the crazies and dimwits focussing in here.

Comment

Working...
                    X