No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Targets Rico Ramos Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Targets Rico Ramos Showdown

CORK, Ireland – No sooner had new World Boxing Association (“WBA”) Super Bantamweight Champion Rico “Suavecito” Ramos had his arm raised victoriously after his seventh-round knockout of defending champion Akishumni Shimoda last Saturday night in Atlantic City, WBA Interim titlist Guillermo “The Jackal” Rigondeaux issued an instant challenge to the 24-year-old Ramos for a supreme 122-pound showdown.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd pick Rigondeaux to win right now.

Comment

rigo has not impress me at all i think ramos is decent but not that good either but i will go with ramos winning a belt maybe will help him be more aggressive

Comment

would be good a cuba vs pr fight altough i think if ramos was smart he would stay away from rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          rigo has not impress me at all i think ramos is decent but not that good either but i will go with ramos winning a belt maybe will help him be more aggressive
          You are a downright Cuban hater and you know horse**** about boxing. Rigondeaux with one hand tied behind his back cleans the floor with Ramos. Cut the crap.

Comment

didn't watch ramos' fight,but from what i've read he didn't impress at all until that one punch,i saw his last fight before this one and he didn't impress me at all....maybe rigondeaux gets a wide ud if they fight

Comment

Quite obviously Rigondeaux would win the big problem is it would probably be boring based on a style clash. Rimos was very boring and hesitant to throw punches up till the one punch KO, and Rigo had a history of a very boring fight against another counter puncher as well.

Comment

Rico should get a couple easy fights to make some money and improve technically and then he can go after the best.

Comment

according to hyde they already had an agreement to fight the shimoda/ramos winner before the fight even happened. so war rigo

Comment

fight wouldn't even be close, Ramos is not ready obviously, he was getting destroyed before he scored that KO

if I was him I would take that title and RUN lol

Comment

Working...
                    X