No announcement yet.

Comedy Central to Roast Charlie Sheen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comedy Central to Roast Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen has been staying relatively quiet recently, but he'll be making perhaps his most high profile TV appearance since leaving Two and a Half Men in September, when he's the subject of a Comedy Central roast.

The Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen will air on Monday, September 19th at 10pm. We're guessing it's not a coincidence that that's the very same night that Two and a Half Men makes its Sheen-free season premiere, with Sheen's replacement, Ashton Kutcher.

Sheen meanwhile had the following to say about the Roast. "You could say I've been providing kindling for this Roast for a while. It's time to light it up. It's going to be epic."

There's no word yet on who will be participating in the Roast.

ign

Can it top the hilarious roast of flavor flav? Doubt it, but hope so.

Stewart or Colbert should be headmaster.

Comment

Wait, Ashton Kutcher is replacing Charlie Sheen? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L

Comment

They should roast Kev or Ether... or both

Comment

Should be an ez roast, plenty of material available.

Comment

Comment

I look forward to endless yuks at dudes expense. ****/drug/waste of talent jokes never get old.

Comment

There won't be Greg Giraldo there so it won't be as good as the Flava Flav roast but I can still see it being quality.

Comment

Jimmy Kimmel is great at roasts so he better be there. I can't wait to see this.

Comment

Snoop Dog killed it last time.

Hopefully he's there.

Leave The Situation at home.

Comment

Working...
                    X