No announcement yet.

mundine turns down fight with kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
    yeah true that. even if he lost at least a heap of people would stop with the JC is the fastest smw bull****
    Name me one fighter that's faster than JC at SMW.

It's definately not Mundine.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
      Name me one fighter that's faster than JC at SMW.

It's definately not Mundine.
      so you mean besides the guy who is? for pure one punch speed mundine has it over calzag. not many people would dispute that. as far as quick combos i think you could fairly say calzag throws them more fluidly/quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
        so you mean besides the guy who is? for pure one punch speed mundine has it over calzag. not many people would dispute that. as far as quick combos i think you could fairly say calzag throws them more fluidly/quicker.
        Mundine is quicker to the punch, but not faster at all.. being quicker to the punch doesn't mean **** unless you can put together a really fast combination or hit extremely hard, and Mundine does none of that.

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
          Mundine is far more "hype" than Calzaghe. Mundine is a chinless wanker who got knocked out by Ottke and beaten by the rather mediocre Manny Siaca.

We certainly have overhyped fighters in the UK, and people like Warren move fighters along slowly, but we've got far better fighters than Australia currently boast. Australian fighters seem even more inclined to milk paper/less than paper titles than British fighters do (we've had our fair share though, Enzo Maccarinelli is about as dubious a titlist as there is).

Slag off our Rugby (both codes) and Cricket teams all you like though, they deserve it.
          you make fair points but just making sure u know i wasnt thinkin of this as a country thing at all. and yeah the UK has the better fighters atm.

im not sure about mundines chin.. that was his 11th boxing fight ever (no amature fights) and he was completely gassed. took a temple shot and gone.. he's proven to have an almost passable chin since then since then. in with some big hitters in echols, green and kessler.

the siaca fight was however a complete embarrassment.

haha n e ways man no beef

i will however take up your offer to slag off your cricket team

michael vaughan

Comment

Mundine is quicker to the punch, but not faster at all.. being quicker to the punch doesn't mean **** unless you can put together a really fast combination or hit extremely hard, and Mundine does none of that.
            ah well it seems we are just on different topics. im talkin pure one out handspeed and im stickin to my view that mundine is the quicker of the two in that category.

Comment

ah well it seems we are just on different topics. im talkin pure one out handspeed and im stickin to my view that mundine is the quicker of the two in that category.

Comment

im an english born aussie and take the chance to bash the brits as often as i can because it happened in my house hold as a kid and i guess i kept running with it, that being said...joe c is welsh... how can an englishman like a welshman? isnt that like aussies and kiwis getting on? lol it just doesnt wash with water to me =D

Comment

haha i realised i wanted the new zealanders to beat sri lanka the other night. was ashamed of myself.

Comment

i wanted sri lanka to win, the kiwis actualy pose a threat, but i have a feeling the lankans will fold tonight quicker then joe c would vs kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
                      I think he should of took the fight.. hasnt he been wanting a rematch with Kessler for awhile now? and he finally has the chance and turns it down to probably fight some more bums..

Hey Mundine has his title to protect, the one he won by beating Green: KING OF THE BUMS.

Comment

Working...
                      X