Have you ever cried at a movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toy Story 3 and The Fox And The Hound made me cry like a hoe

Comment

Nearly did in toy story 3. Never have properly though, probably would if i saw marley and me

Comment

we are some straight beeatches. lol

Comment

At the end of braveheart. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDO OOOOOOOOM

Comment

Long time ago I watched ISHTAR and I cried in the movie for spending my money watching it.

Comment

Where the Red Fern grows, 8 Seconds, and La Bamba all got me. I took my Niece and Nephew out to rent some movies last year, they picked Marley and Me and UP, I started getting teary eyed at the end of Marley and Me, when we threw on UP, the begenning of that movie pushed me over the edge, I said fuck this and went in the other room to watch TV....

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Grave of the fireflies made me cry :/
                Anyone who can make it through that movie with a dry eye is a monster. I saw it when I was a little younger, like thirteen, fourteen and it fucked me up for days. That is the saddest story of all time. And, for different reasons, Rudy.

Last edited by BigStereotype; 03-19-2011, 01:15 PM.

Comment

I shed a few tears during Overeem's fight against Tyrone Spong when he lost the 1st round in the K1 tournament.

All jokes aside, I think Radio for me, especially when his mother died.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                    I shed a few tears during Overeem's fight against Tyrone Spong when he lost the 1st round in the K1 tournament.

All jokes aside, I think Radio for me, especially when his mother died.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                      Despite him being at 205 and nearly choking Shogun out, I still shed a tiny tear if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                      X