No announcement yet.

To my fellow mexican posters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gibo View Post
    Why is it so wonderful to you people that Margarito beat COTTO, and its doesn't bother you that Margarito got his ass totally beaten by the man COTTO beat! SSM? Also, COTTO fought and WON some rounds against PACQUIAO, while bigger taller stronger Margarito couldn't even win a single round against Pacquiao, again got his mesican ass ripped,got sent to a hospital with a busted face, but still Tony's loaded gloves victory over COTTO makes you all think like it makes you better fighters, or a better race, or country??? Your a racist PUERTO RICAN HATER!!! You and alot of others!! And that and only that is why I post on this forum!!! Cause of the hate you people have on everyone!!!!!!! Keep it up so I can reply more!!!!! LMAO
    i don't really care about the marg victory over cotto and i could care less about your nationality, cotto is a bum btw who couldn't handle pac while JMM took to the brink

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      I feel you but when you make a thread about someone that means they got under your skin, which happens, but your only fueling the fire.

Boxing is my heart.
      To tell you the thruth its anoying. But yea my point though is to
      Just start to ignore people like that which im bout to Start doing.
      And yeah boxing is the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        To tell you the thruth its anoying. But yea my point though is to
        Just start to ignore people like that which im bout to Start doing.
        And yeah boxing is the ****.
        Do not let the truth annoy you my friend. Embrace reality. We are here to talk boxing. We are here to discuss things like proper hand wraps, PEDs and energy pills too. At the end of the day, we are all united in our love for pure boxing and not corrupt situations like illegal wraps. This does nothing for the sport and nothing for national pride my brother.

I too was VERY angry with margarito. I felt as though he let the boxing public down when he was exposed as a cheater. But we must let the past be the past my little brother.

Sincerely,

Senor Plaster.

Comment

Hermanos,

I wait here for a day where just one of our Mexican brothers, come forward and acknowledges Margarito for the dishonest sportsman that he was found guilty of being. Only then, can we begin a truthful dialogue about the sport we all love so very much.

Senor Plaster

Comment

why dont you just invite each other to a jerkoff marathon?

Comment

Cannot believe this guy made a thread abt some other poster.who cares what ppl say.this is the e-world.its just the internet, obviously someines a bit too hurt despite all the arguments in the past mths.just ignore em them mann

Comment

If his 8 year old mentality gets to you, put him on ignore it's simple.

Comment

Working...
                X