No announcement yet.

Professional Soccer matches being fixed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Whoa..wait a second. Lets put this soccer players are little b1tches on hold, if boxers are so gay then why are you 1000 posts deep on a website dedicated to the sport?

Forget soccer for a second, do you have something you want to share with the rest of us Tension?

You have a UFC HW in your siggy... that is the gayest thing you could watch after a secret tape of Elton John and his man.

Boxing is hell of a lot less gay than MMA. Got anything to tell us Chow?

Nothing is put on hold son, apart from you coming out the closet, go and tell your family. Best not run now.

Comment

Tk does this sort of thing for a living...

Comment

I've been saying for a while i wouldn't be surprised if there was fixing going on in the top leagues.

Every sport has cheats/fixing that we don't know about imo and with football there's just way too much money involved for it not to be happening. I'm expecting many more stories coming out when they delve deeper into this whole thing.

Comment

NFL fans always show their inferiority complex when speaking on Soccer. I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Tk does this sort of thing for a living...
            It pays the bills brother, it pays the bills. It's a nice sunny day for once here, how's life with you? We still hanging in there man!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              I believe it 90% of Manchester United matches seem suspect
              That's the last league to be touched, the amount of money it would cost to bribe players/officials would be ridiculous. If the article is the same one I read then they used around £150k to bribe players and officials, there are players in premier league on that a week.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                It pays the bills brother, it pays the bills. It's a nice sunny day for once here, how's life with you? We still hanging in there man!
                I hear that. Putting food o the table homey!

Its frigid here but sunny, miserable. Bout 59 degrees farenheit.

I sometimes wonder how we're still here. I gotta take a week off here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  That's the last league to be touched, the amount of money it would cost to bribe players/officials would be ridiculous. If the article is the same one I read then they used around £150k to bribe players and officials, there are players in premier league on that a week.
                  Apparently a Liverpool game is under suspicion. Though its more likely the small Eastern Euro team they were playing was paid to lose rather than any Liverpool players of CL officials being bribed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Apparently a Liverpool game is under suspicion. Though its more likely the small Eastern Euro team they were playing was paid to lose rather than any Liverpool players of CL officials being bribed.
                    Yes it's the Debrecen keeper but it says there was supposed to be atleast 3 goals in the game but it finished 1-0. Liverpool must be so terrible that they can't score goals when the keeper wants to let them in. LOL

Comment

It'll be mainly the poor European sides/leagues where it happens but with that said it wasn't that long ago that the Italian sides/league got done for it so it shows it could happen at the 'top' level.

I would be surprised if it happened at the top end of the PL or La Liga just because of the amount of money people are on there.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me what some people would/could do.

Be interesting to see which one's come out from this.

Comment

Working...
                      X