No announcement yet.

Do you carry cash on you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i'll always have around $20 on me for the day...should get me by for lunch, smokes and drinks at night

if im going out tho, usually about $100
    Yeah.

Whatever you say.

Kids, stay away from people like this. Everything is lollipops, and purple rainbow shiting unicorns until the the G35 is on on empty. Tua yapped a Celtics fan with a mini-bic lighter, and a bag of chili cheese frito's. This guy was the driver.

I need to be P.C.ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Yeah.

Whatever you say.

Kids, stay away from people like this. Everything is lollipops, and purple rainbow shiting unicorns until the the G35 is on on empty. Tua yapped a Celtics fan with a mini-bic lighter, and a bag of chili cheese frito's. This guy was the driver.

I need to be P.C.ed up.

my love affair with my G35 hasnt been the same since the accident, Pea

having those replacement rims, its just not the same...i dont even wash her every weekend like i used to...she's all dirty inside...i let motherfockers eat in there now...the air freshener has no more scent

Comment

my love affair with my G35 hasnt been the same since the accident, Pea

having those replacement rims, its just not the same...i dont even wash her every weekend like i used to...she's all dirty inside...i let motherfockers eat in there now...the air freshener has no more scent
        Sound's like my ex-girls's *****. Word for word.

Comment

I actually pay for stuff with the NFC chip on my phone

On a serious note in regards to money......I've learned some really good lessons from millionaires i've come across over the last few years. They have changed my way of thinking when it comes to spending (wish i would of met them years ago)

for the last year and a half I have spent NOTHING!! My ENTIRE salary goes into my account the first of the month and here's what I pay.

1. Mortgage $1,300 (15 year loan)
          2. Utilities ($300 ish)
          3. Gas ($150 ish)
          4. Groceries ($100)
          5. Helping others ($100)

and that's it! nothing more! 80% of balance of my salary goes to savings, 20 % goes into mutual funds.

I've been doing this for a year and a half and it has changed my life! I was always spending, spending, spending. I had no sense of appreciation for the money I make and the most idiotic thing you can do is spend money on cars, rims, TV's, and materialistic bull crap that you buy to help your sense of image.

I noticed that every person I met that was well off (millionaires and 6 figure salaries) were modest people, who drove old cars, don't have cable, few had smart phones, don't eat out....etc...etc...

It really made me think about what "being a baller" really meant. I noticed a pattern:

People with REAL finances= modest, undercover (they don't want you to know the money they have), low spenders, frugal, tight azzes whatever you want to call it.

Wanna be ballars=Spenders!!! Big screen TV, New Cars, RIMS!, System, and many other spending habits that make them feel like they've made it in life.

Since I've changed my spending habits I've become a different person, wiser, and have a sense of direction of what my money is doing for me. My phones I haven't paid for one in years! I always keep it in top notch shape, sell it, and use that to purchase a new one. I haven't bought a pair of shoes in almost two years. The only clothes I buy are work related. I have VERY VERY VERY MINIMAL spending outside of my monthly bills. I sold my Audi and purchased a 2005 Accord. I almost sold my home to move into a smaller one, but decided on just refinancing to a 15 year loan.

I carry $100 cash on me that i withdraw every month and break up into 1's 5's and 10's. This is the money I use to help others. EVERY person I spoke to talked about helping others! Giving to others! The more you give, the more you receive. I took this to heart and started doing that. I pass out the money to homeless people as I come across them every month and I love doing this!

I can say that I feel pretty good at my chances of being really well off 20 years from now! Nothing is certain, but I'm pretty confident that what I am doing with my money now, will really pay off 20 years from now.
          Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 07-08-2012, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Sound's like my ex-girls's *****. Word for word.

kinda does feel like that too...when i see her, that take-my-breath-away moment has been replaced with 'meh...i hope this b1tch has enough gas to take me home'

Comment

kinda does feel like that too...when i see her, that take-my-breath-away moment has been replaced with 'meh...i hope this b1tch has enough gas to take me home'

You're a good sport, Mak. Glad you are o.k., and sorry to hear about the car, though.

I've come to realize that some car's do have souls, though. I sold the Cobra couple week's back.

Ford keeps on bringing me back. I can't be 35, and have a car payment. (albeit, not as much as some would assume.)

I COULD get one, and pay cash for it. But people need to go to school, you know? And what kind of ass face would I look like then?

"Hey, Zeke."

"Su'p uncle."

"Yeah, you see the GT500 out there?"

"Love it!"

"That was two year's of college."

I don't want the people behind me to work as hard as I had to. I want them to have drive, work ethic, and all that.

But not have to go through what I had to, when it comes to choices.

End of corny rant.

Laker's signed a 80 year old Steve Nash in a rec league game to pass to Kobe.

Durant still drained the 3 for the win....

Comment

Always pay with cash, depends on the situation or where I'm heading to on what I'm carrying though.

Comment

I used to never carry cash but now I do because I get paid a lot with it. I'd rather not carry it tbh.

Comment

always carry some cash, don't wanna use cards for the simple stuff that's less than $30

Comment

I get three or four hundred from the ATM... and slowly go back to zero, using cash and debt and credit. It takes a while. Whatever I put on credit I pay for at the end of the month.

Comment

Working...
                      X