• Show
Clear All

chavez jnr will spark this fool... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGGle View Post
      chavez junior isnt welterweight............dumbfuk

Comment

He needs to fight Prescot since hes so good. I wonder why he wont even mention Prescot name.

Comment

Comment

Prescotts a bum that got lucky thats why.

Whats he done to deserve a shot at 2 140lb titles?

I guess Manny should fight those guys that koed him when he was a kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
              People think he's great now, but weight until he settles into his natural weight.

Brother Amir at 147 will be a beast of unimaginable proportions. Anticipate the greatness.

Amir beats anyone at WW by k.o. He will no longer have to worry about weight draining and he'll be able to use his massive physique to his advantage to annihilate anyone in his path.

War Khan.

Wazaa is back.

Comment

Amir Khan is on his way to being a legendary welterweight. I want to see how he deals with a Berto or Ortiz at 147. Can he handle that kind of punching power. Maidana had zero boxing skill and was able to hurt him badly--what will he do against Ortiz at 147? Also, can Khan fight on the inside? I haven't seen it yet...

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGGle View Post

Comment

[QUOTE=SWEETSCIENCE100;10919788][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]He needs to fight Prescot since hes so good. I wonder why he wont even mention Prescot name.QUOTE]

Amir Khan did everything in his power to get Bradley in the ring, who was universally recognized as the #1 140-pounder at the time. Him and Mayweather have publicly commented that they would like to fight each other in the UK in 2012. With that said, a Prescott bout isn't necessary.

If Amir has the time, he should avenge the defeat. (Perhaps this December, where he has a date with HBO) If he chooses to instead fight much more proven fighters, then so be it. Bredis Prescott has lost twice since, and hasn't done much of anything at all to get a shot at one of the top fighters in the sport.

Comment

If carefully matched Khan will be a legendary WBC welterweight champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X