Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone bump this thread after Dallas beats Mathysse.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is not even bump worthy. It's like bumping a thread where some one would have boldly said Shelby Pudwill will beat Andre Ward.

Comment

Some people's children.

Comment

lol, red k.

Comment

Originally posted by Destined 4 Top View Post
          Someone must have hacked my account and made this thread. I would never make such a ridiculous prediction.

That is so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
            Lol.. You guys are making Lucas out to be some kind of Beast.. If that was the case he would of walked threw Zab and Alexander easily. Lucas is not a finisher, period...I'm not saying Dallas is going to win, but he's got the tools to make Lucas look average. Before the fight all it's been, Oh lucas is going to steamroll, murder, etc etc ..After tonight everyone going to be saying.. Well atleast Lucas got the decision.
            Well, at least the ref made the decision to stop counting at 2. Lucas kind of looked average for about 20 seconds, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Destined 4 Top
              Someone must have hacked my account and made this thread. I would never make such a ridiculous prediction.
              wow someone is full of **** and shame

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Destined 4 Top View Post
                Hahaha fu(kin hell this made my day.. I literally had tears from laughter,reading this....thankz man your a real crack up....

Comment

To be fair i had Dallas winning up until he was knocked out.

Comment

Who bumped Wazzaa's thread?

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
                      Lol.. You guys are making Lucas out to be some kind of Beast.. If that was the case he would of walked threw Zab and Alexander easily. Lucas is not a finisher, period...I'm not saying Dallas is going to win, but he's got the tools to make Lucas look average. Before the fight all it's been, Oh lucas is going to steamroll, murder, etc etc ..After tonight everyone going to be saying.. Well atleast Lucas got the decision.
                      Oh dear dear dear

Comment

Working...
                      X