Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you even care about the heavyweight division anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you even care about the heavyweight division anymore?

The only reason I still watch it is because I wanna see David Haye bleed Vitali.

Wlad's egg chin also interest me because 'once it cracks, it won't go back'.
    So he's always in danger of being brutally knocked out a fourth time.

Other than that, I don't care unless David Haye is fighting.

Only when David Haye is fighting
    11.11%
    Nope I do not care
    30.56%
    Ya I still am interested in the HW'S
    50.00%
    I watch, but for the same evil reasons you do. To see Egg Chin Wlad and bleeder VK.
    8.33%
    Last edited by Skittlez; 11-27-2012, 04:43 AM.

Not really, I only watch the Klitschko's.

Comment

David "big mouth runner" Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        David "big mouth runner" Haye?
        Ya I KNOW he's a little *****, but bleeder vitali is getting old and Wlad got a egg chin. David can still take both.

Comment

only Klits n Arreola

Comment

I want to see Deontay Wilder challenge a Klitschko. The Anthony Joshua kid from England looks like he may be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
              I want to see Deontay Wilder challenge a Klitschko. The Anthony Joshua kid from England looks like he may be good.
              I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WILDER crack Wlad's egg.

Fuk dude it's gonna be harilous when Wilder hits him on his chin. People are tricked by Klittards claiming his 'chin is good' now. No it's not rofl.
              Once it cracks it don't go back. Ever.

Wlad WILL be knocked out a FOURTH time.

It WILL happen within your life times. Bank on it.

Joshua is the **** too. 6'6. slick, right looks, British, handsome Josh.
              He's only 22 and Wlad better not retire and run.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                The only reason I still watch it is because I wanna see David Haye bleed Vitali.

Wlad's egg chin also interest me because 'once it cracks, it won't go back'.
                So he's always in danger of being brutally knocked out a fourth time.

Other than that, I don't care unless David Haye is fighting.
                You're probably gonna be disappointed

Comment

I personally don't watch any of the heavyweights nowadays, there aren't any intriguing matchups that can be made at the top of the division as long as the Klitschkos are there. The one right hand that Mariusz Wach in the sixth round of the Wladimir fight was the only interesting moment the brothers have had in years.

There's another belt out there held by Povetkin, but it's hard to consider him a champion when the Klitschkos are out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    You're probably gonna be disappointed
                    Ya, maybe but it gives me incentive. **** sometimes I watch Wlad vs Brewster and Wlad vs sanders and Wlad vs Purrity and I laugh so hard rofl.

When Roy Jones Jr said 'ITS OVA ITS OVA, HE NOT GONNA MAKE IT OUT OF THIS ROUND' I was fist pumping .

And ****** racist merchant was like 'I DUNO ROY I THINK HE GONNA MAKE IT'

and roy was like 'NO HES NOT,,,, HES NOT HE CAN'T FIGHT LIKE THIS HE CAN'T FIGHT LIKE THIS'

rofl.

Egg Chin delivered.

Comment

Working...
                    X