No announcement yet.

danny Garcia vs josesito Lopez for 140 crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danny Garcia vs josesito Lopez for 140 crown

i wanna see this one happen. its like two rockys beat two apolos and then the tw fockys fight.

i serioulsy think it is the fight that makes the most sense at 140 and maybe sum big money.

Haven't you heard? Lopez is going after the 154 crown. He is just blazing through weigh classes. This time next year he will be at LHW

Comment

I would have loved to have seen it, hope it can still pan out in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Haven't you heard? Lopez is going after the 154 crown. He is just blazing through weigh classes. This time next year he will be at LHW
        LOL

After Lopez dusts off Cinnabun, he's going after the Ward/Dawson winner.

Comment

Damn good fight. If the fight were to happen next I would pick Lopez to win. He may not be the same fighter after Canelo fights him.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Lmao

Comment

This would be a really good fight though, I agree.

Comment

this would be a good fight. too bad Lopez will be catching a beat down by canela in September.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                  i wanna see this one happen. its like two rockys beat two apolos and then the tw fockys fight.

i serioulsy think it is the fight that makes the most sense at 140 and maybe sum big money.
                  Yeah that's a good match.

Comment

Working...
                  X