No announcement yet.

So about Bradley-Abregu...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So about Bradley-Abregu...

Why was Arum so set on matching Bradley vs Peterson? Now that Peterson is tied up with Holt, who will Bradley fight? I understand Bradley DID NOT want the Peterson fight, he was very vocal about it. But why isn't he being too vocal about Abregu after he got called out? Why isn't Arum saying much about this match up either? I haven't seen any article of Bradley or Arum addressing an Abregu rematch so if there is one maybe someone can show it to me, maybe I missed it.

Stop beating around the bush, what are you insinuating?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev-
      Stop beating around the bush, what are you insinuating?
      Apparently you can read my mind so you tell me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I guess Bradley can hand out another beating for a quick payday, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
          I guess Bradley can hand out another beating for a quick payday, I guess.
          So why not? Abregu claimed he had a broken hand so why not rematch him again? Can't be any worse than a Peterson rematch right? Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Why would Abregu even be on Bradley's radar? Only reason he was vocal about Peterson was that Arum wanted him. And the only reason Arum wanted Peterson is because he's somewhat more marketable with the Khan win and the IBF belt. Why would either Arum or Bradley be talking about Abregu?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              So why not? Abregu claimed he had a broken hand so why not rematch him again? Can't be any worse than a Peterson rematch right? Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              All I remember seeing was Bradley giving a schooling & Abregu was sitting in class taking notes. There's realistically no need for a rematch. Personally I'd like to see Bradley fight some meaningful welterweights. Abregu really isn't that.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Why would Abregu even be on Bradley's radar? Only reason he was vocal about Peterson was that Arum wanted him. And the only reason Arum wanted Peterson is because he's somewhat more marketable with the Khan win and the IBF belt. Why would either Arum or Bradley be talking about Abregu?
                It doesn't seem like Bradley has a choice really. He isn't on anyones radar, except Abregu's.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless
                  Why not? Doesn't matter who's on his radar, he cant get a damn fight! Abregu just got some exposure on HBO where he called out Bradley and won in good fashion too. Not sure Peterson is any more marketable after the judging and PED scandal tbh.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Is Bradley walking again!

Comment

Working...
                    X