No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Leaves Jail, Leaves With 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
    so you think its good that floyd could bribe and pay off judges to have his sentence pushed back months ! you think its good that floyd can pay off judges so he can get out of prison early ? if floyd can pay off regular judges that work at a court , what do you think he and 50 cents will do to boxing judges to beifit their fighters ? and i know im not the only won that finds it strange that his fiance is nowhere to be found on the day he been released but guys like 50 cent and elerbe is there hugging and kissing him . that is not just strange but disgusting
    Floyd really make you haters mad. Damn.

Comment

• I came here expecting a train-wreck of a thread and I wasn't disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Big deal. He was making a point. He was being asked to stop making a point. On a discussion forum. People like that "treason" ******, post nonsense all day long, and nothing is done about it.
        I agree a ban might be a bit harsh, but really jail/prison are interchangeable in most usages. In this instance there is a distinction, but they're still both a place for the incarceration of criminals. Everyone who knows the difference already knows which type of facility Floyd was going to, and those who don't would likely be unable to understand the distinction anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogybro View Post
          I came here expecting a train-wreck of a thread and I wasn't disappointed.
          El FRAUD, looks pretty good consisering 63 days, with no ROIDS.....

Comment

• Originally posted by The904star View Post
            Floyd really make you haters mad. Damn.
            Some Cat's do Hate.....and others can see REALITY!!!
            HATING.....NO BUENO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              she probably only does 24-7 exclusively
              LLLighten Up....It'a Fella's "Thing"!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                Some people with the gay stuff crack me up. Its ok that you want to talk about all that like it makes a difference. Even if he was gay who cares? He went to Jail who care?

It still doesnt stop the fact that
                1.Hes the best Boxer Living
                2.Hes the Cash Cow
                3.Hes the PPV King
                4.There isnt a boxer in his weight class in the landscape that can beat him
                5. He takes olympic style testing while the person that people think could take him cant even step up outside of fighting him to prove he isnt.

Thats just the cold reality of it all..
                Looks like FRAUD, has after all this time, Developed a Fan Base...

Comment

• Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                  Some people with the gay stuff crack me up. Its ok that you want to talk about all that like it makes a difference. Even if he was gay who cares? He went to Jail who care?

It still doesnt stop the fact that
                  1.Hes the best Boxer Living
                  2.Hes the Cash Cow
                  3.Hes the PPV King
                  4.There isnt a boxer in his weight class in the landscape that can beat him
                  5. He takes olympic style testing while the person that people think could take him cant even step up outside of fighting him to prove he isnt.

Thats just the cold reality of it all..
                  Ali and Leonard are still alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I agree a ban might be a bit harsh, but really jail/prison are interchangeable in most usages. In this instance there is a distinction, but they're still both a place for the incarceration of criminals. Everyone who knows the difference already knows which type of facility Floyd was going to, and those who don't would likely be unable to understand the distinction anyway.
                    Ban was a lot harsh, imo. Especially when you consider that so much worse goes on here, than someone correcting "prison" with "jail". And those other things are allowed to stand, in damn near every thread that exists on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                      She can't show up to the jail in a negligee

Why not?? I've seen many hints that this is her business wear.

Comment

Working...
                      X