Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACquiao can't pull the trigger anymore! Agree or disagree. Please vote!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    Don' use the Marquez fight as an example. These guys are made for each other. The Bradley too, the fight was one sided. Look at his fight against Mosley when the ref ruled the slip as a knockdown. Pacquaio went berserk after that. I miss that kind of Pac. Now he doesn't do that anymore to his opponents . Maybe it could be all the wars he went through are now taking its effect or simply he was past his prime.
    Pac went berserk did he buhahahahahaha look like he was slapping his gloves together like a rooster on a fence , Mosley had nothing and made Pac look like guy that has had 10 fights and didnt know how to catch an old legless fighter , I should have known you kids see things that are not there lol ,the imagination of kids and their idols lol , Pac cant stop anyone without a CW or is shot , if they healthy and not drained Pac is a lamb , the party is over kiddo the whole world is on to Pacs mack truck that is really a Vdub .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Pac went berserk did he buhahahahahaha look like he was slapping his gloves together like a rooster on a fence , Mosley had nothing and made Pac look like guy that has had 10 fights and didnt know how to catch an old legless fighter , I should have known you kids see things that are not there lol ,the imagination of kids and their idols lol , Pac cant stop anyone without a CW or is shot , if they healthy and not drained Pac is a lamb , the party is over kiddo the whole world is on to Pacs mack truck that is really a Vdub .
      I think it would be better if Pac weight cheated him or much better if he just sucker punched him.

Comment

I think it would be better if Pac weight cheated him or much better if he just sucker punched him.
        Pacquiao doesn't do the things Floyd does, he has class.

That's why Floyd is in jail right now and Manny is sleeping comfortably on his king size bed.

Comment

Buhahahahaha Pac been cheating weights and drug tests for years , take the test Mosley , no problems if Manny does as well , dont worry about it shane lol , they all on to him now kiddo , nobody but rematches for Pac , everybody else kicks his ass , ooops I forget he ducked Cotto thats a rematch he wont take without his special deals , maybe ODH could make 144 that would be right in Pacs scale of things lol ,

The Pac Party is over !!

Comment

The Pac Party is over !!
            Floyd is in jail, so....no

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
              Floyd is in jail, so....no
              Doesnt matter what Floyd does , Manny has been exposed as a hype job without him , if he ever fights Floyd that will be the last nail in his coffin , you fools can play the Pac was passed it thats why Floyd made him look useless , be we all know whats cooking dont we , Manny is starting to stink the joint out !

Comment

Doesnt matter what Floyd does , Manny has been exposed as a hype job without him , if he ever fights Floyd that will be the last nail in his coffin , you fools can play the Pac was passed it thats why Floyd made him look useless , be we all know whats cooking dont we , and Manny is starting to stink the joint out !
                umm no, he just pulled 1 mil ppv against a nobody.

Comment

umm no, he just pulled 1 mil ppv against a nobody.
                  No he didnt try 800k and they just about gave them away to do that lol

Comment

No he didnt try 800k and they just about gave them away to do that lol
                    Like Floyd's fight with Ortiz that only did 200k-500k ppvs, with 6k+ tickets given out for free with limo rides and buffets?

Comment

Like Floyd's fight with Ortiz that only did 200k-500k ppvs, with 6k+ tickets given out for free with limo rides and buffets?
                      Your government is withholding the truth you are spoon fed bogus information to keep the faith , all part of the Manny snow job kiddo but its all crumbling Manny been yoked lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X