Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A potential fight of the year is four days away.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah,but if the Punisher-Martinez gets signed,I bet it'll beat out Marquez-Diaz!!

Comment

Unless Marquez is that far gone, he's going to kill Diaz.

Comment

Yes sir, i can't wait but this fight is just for entertainment. It's not as significant and relevant as the first fight. JMM VS Diaz was one of the most important fight in 2009 coz it was a fight for Lightweight kingship. Now we don't know if both still got it. Diaz looked horrible against Malignaggi and Marquez took a severe damaging beating against Floyd.

Comment

Not FOTY. I don't expect Diaz to do that well this time. Marquez will f*** him up.

Comment

I have a feeling this fight will not be as good as it was the 1st time. Still going with Marquez over Diaz also.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              I have a feeling this fight will not be as good as it was the 1st time. Still going with Marquez over Diaz also.
              regardless the first three rounds will be very competitive, then marquez will dominate and KO Juan.

Comment

I do understand what you're saying street bully, we have a potentially great fight this weekend, we should be excited for it.

Comment

dammit you're going to convince me to order this

i never wanted to (although i love JMM) but the undercard is very enticing.................

Comment

Working...
                  X