Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will David Haye fight his mandatory Chagaev or remain inactive until summer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chageav with his hep b and his age and how poor he looked in his last fight will not be hard work for Haye.

dont see how Haye v Chageav gets made unless it is in America for Haye's American debut and to be on american tv only,as sky cant have a date televise it.

ide prefer haye paid chageav step aside money and chose to fight adamek/arreola(if he loses weight!),povetkin.

agree both should remain active,both fight in april.

but chisora is poor opposition for wlad,i imagine he would KO,easily beat chisora,so he could fight 2 months later in july.

fight hasnt been signed though because wlad is choosing to fight chisora first,kind of annoying,i worry about that july 2nd date not being there once they both fight one more fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
      ide prefer haye paid chageav step aside money and chose to fight adamek/arreola(if he loses weight!),povetkin.
      If he pays Chags step-aside money he's sure as hell not going to fight of those three guys.

Comment

One thing for definite is he won't get away with another Harrison type farce.

Chag would be another Ruiz type fight, maybe slightly tougher than Ruiz but not tough enough to be considered a risk.

Comment

Haye wont fight in the meantime for the simple reason SKY dont have a date for him. Not that he doesnt want a fight just SKY cant give him an april date

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney-
            I think Haye will:

1) just remain inactive and sit on his paper title

2) go to the US to fight Evander Holyfield

3) fight another old UK fighter like Danny Williams (who is actually younger than Audley, who will tirn 40 this year).
            I believe you are right, even the current version of Chagaev sends shivers down the spine (if he has one) of Diva Hayefaker. He will fight someone 37 years or older. I think Holyfield is a very real possibility. Then he'll claim he has beaten the biggest champion in the world and the ATG Holyfield and that there is nothing else to do except retire.

Comment

I am deeply upset about this news.

Chisora is irrelevant, and another bum.

If what I have read from boxingscene over the last few days is true, i can blame no one else apart from Wlad for the breakdown on negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
                I am deeply upset about this news.

Chisora is irrelevant, and another bum.

If what I have read from boxingscene over the last few days is true, i can blame no one else apart from Wlad for the breakdown on negotiations.
                Diva Hayefaker: "I promise to knock-out both Klitschkos in 2009, 2010, and 2011... I won't be terribly upset if I retire without fighting a Kltischko."

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                  Diva Hayefaker: "I promise to knock-out both Klitschkos in 2009, 2010, and 2011... I won't be terribly upset if I retire without fighting a Kltischko."
                  Who is Diva Hayefaker? Oh, David Haye. undisputed cruiser weight world champion and world heavy weight champ.

Do you remember the video of Wlad calling out Haye? Well, where is his steel now?

I am gutted Wlad has decided to fight the mighty Chisora. But meh x

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                    your a f****** weirdo. i agree hayes ducking wlad but just chill out and get laid

Comment

I think Haye will:

1) just remain inactive and sit on his paper title

2) go to the US to fight Evander Holyfield

3) fight another old UK fighter like Danny Williams (he's actually younger than Audley, who turns 40 this year).

Comment

Working...
                      X