No announcement yet.

Some of you guys need to stop with the "I told you so attitude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    I predicted Cotto. Lost 180K ic taxes. I even made a thread admitting I was wrong.
    We are losers. Luckily I didn't make any bets, because deep down I knew it was a risk. Wait a minute....I was right all along!

(Lies. No-one would bet me).

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      First of all this isn't directed at Margarito fans or anyone who picked him to win.

Before the fight, people like Horus and DiegoFuego picked Cotto to win. Now that he's lost, they're making dozens of posts acting as if they made some great prediction that came true.

The fact is guys that you got it wrong. Diego, you've been saying for ages that you have no respect for Tony, that he sucks etc. DeliveryMan is another one. This guy posted earlier "I knew that would happen" but when I asked for a link to where he'd made that prediction before the fight, I didn't get a reply.

Like I said, if you picked Margarito to win I don't mind you mentioning that. It feels good to pick a winner, especially when it is an underdog like Margarito who many people are disrespectful about. But if you picked Cotto to win, don't act as if you've been proven right just because you once said "Cotto has some flaws".

I think that Clottey has some flaws, but I pick him to beat Judah. If Judah wins, you won't see me on here saying "look, I told you Clottey had flaws!"

It's funny how you try and turn it around by saying "See, Cotto fans were just over-rating their guy". The fact is that if you get a fight pick wrong, you either underestimated the winner or overrated the loser. Not just other people...you. So stop acting as if Cotto fans are so terrible when you got your prediction just as wrong.

That's the problem with some of you guys; your lack of intelligence and/or your love of Mayweather means that you screw up predictions on a regular basis, but you're so deluded that even when you have just been proven wrong, you start making posts acting as if you're Nostradamus or something...

Please mate dont come in here with that, If YOU had to go through some of the annoying stuff people had to go through on here from Cotto fans even YOU would give it back after seeing him getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
        ...When cotto haven't accomplish half of what Floyd has done...

are u kidding me floyd hasnt done ****. his career was barely takin off only to flat line rite after.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
          We are losers. Luckily I didn't make any bets, because deep down I knew it was a risk. Wait a minute....I was right all along!

(Lies. No-one would bet me).
          LMAO!...

I wasn't gunna bet. Then i made a bet here and there. And then another few an eventually it was 160K....Dayum...lmao..

Comment

It's human nature to want to be right. Everyone will tell yah when they're right. But when they're wrong it gets real quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
              It's human nature to want to be right. Everyone will tell yah when they're right. But when they're wrong it gets real quiet.
              True that,

It's like, if you go around shouting **** about a guy bein a bum then he kicks your guys ass. Your like...damn...

Luckily I never did

Comment

I didn't post it but I thought Marg would win based on hois size and Cotto's chin sucking.

The fact that I don't like either guy I guess is the reason I picked the right one.

It's a frickin 50/50 chance i didn't pull a Nostraduamus here idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  First of all this isn't directed at Margarito fans or anyone who picked him to win.

Before the fight, people like Horus and DiegoFuego picked Cotto to win. Now that he's lost, they're making dozens of posts acting as if they made some great prediction that came true.

The fact is guys that you got it wrong. Diego, you've been saying for ages that you have no respect for Tony, that he sucks etc. DeliveryMan is another one. This guy posted earlier "I knew that would happen" but when I asked for a link to where he'd made that prediction before the fight, I didn't get a reply.

Like I said, if you picked Margarito to win I don't mind you mentioning that. It feels good to pick a winner, especially when it is an underdog like Margarito who many people are disrespectful about. But if you picked Cotto to win, don't act as if you've been proven right just because you once said "Cotto has some flaws".

I think that Clottey has some flaws, but I pick him to beat Judah. If Judah wins, you won't see me on here saying "look, I told you Clottey had flaws!"

It's funny how you try and turn it around by saying "See, Cotto fans were just over-rating their guy". The fact is that if you get a fight pick wrong, you either underestimated the winner or overrated the loser. Not just other people...you. So stop acting as if Cotto fans are so terrible when you got your prediction just as wrong.

That's the problem with some of you guys; your lack of intelligence and/or your love of Mayweather means that you screw up predictions on a regular basis, but you're so deluded that even when you have just been proven wrong, you start making posts acting as if you're Nostradamus or something...
                  great post. I'd give you good k but it says I must sprad first!
                  you wanna the best posters in NSB though.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                    And trashing Mayweather whole career, Mean while Praising Cotto as the greatest thing to boxing.
                    That **** has gone on too much here.

Comment

What's also funny is the people who picked Margarito on race and race alone because he was Mexican now acting like they are boxing scholars.
                      If Miguel Cotto would have been Mexican they would have been rooting for him and they just so happen to be on the winning team this time.
                      But they running around talking about "plain and basic common sense" when they, themselves, don't have none.

Comment

Working...
                      X