Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Says He's Not Looking For a Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Says He's Not Looking For a Mayweather Fight

WBA/WBC super middleweight champion Andre Ward (26-0, 14KOs) says his comments regarding a drop in weight to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) was not a public challenge. The unbeaten boxer says he was simply answering a hypothetical question regarding a Mayweather fight. In the last few days, there have been some words exchanged between the two camps, but Ward is not looking to drag the situation out for the sake of making headlines. As far as Ward is concerned, the Mayweather situation is now closed.

[Click Here To Read More]

Now closed??? He should've never even acknowledge it.

Comment

This chapter is done with. Move along folks.

Comment

Well now the recent Ward bashers can resume loving him..this wasn't going to be a beef. JPrince involved this was going to head down a peaceful route real fast..notice Floyd didn't even respond publicly to prince and can't say I blame him either.

Comment

"You also don't call somebody out who has a fight coming up" Shot at Manny? j/k

But glad this is over it was a ridiculous fight. Just asinine.

Comment

I'm glad this soap opera is over and done with

Comment

ward is a walking contradiction. ward is ducking floyd. ward don't want it with no p4p guys. ward is ducking las vegas he only wants to fight in oakland. ward is ducking sergio. ward is ducking ggg. ward is ducking bute. ward is ducking chavez jr. ward lied, children of god dont lie-he's a fake.

did I forget anything?

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                I'm glad this soap opera is over and done with
                ward should keep this going because its the most attention he is going to get in a long time

Comment

I used to be the biggest Floyd fan ever, my youtube name is even moneymay but the dude has lost his marbles he's a ****ing ***** these days...first he ****s up a sick undercard cuz he won't sign a contract to fight a ****ing 23 yr old ginger kid. Now he goes and talks **** about another black american undefeated gold medalist for being a christian who fights when Floyd does the same thing and goes around preaching about how black ppl and american ppl should support their own? Mother ****er your 36 grow the **** up and quit talking **** about young guns who aren't even in your weight class and trying to make them look bad when your the only one who's being ignorant here.

Sick of this guys **** talking and bull**** answers to every question and stupid disrespectful **** hes got to say about other fighters. You got some ****ing money big deal, I hope to god he keeps his money after he retires cuz I hate to see any boxers espcially my idol be broke but the way his dumbass is going he's not gonna have **** in 10 years except food stamps and ppl laughing at his ignorant ****

Comment

Ward is a class act. He reacted properly, simply jabbing that little punk.

Comment

Working...
                    X