Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seal team six the raid on osama bin laden >>>>> Zero Dark Thirty

By a country mile.

Comment

The movie was truly awful, are you feeling alright Prof?.

Comment

Great film. Peopel will say slow, but it takes time to place 10 years of tracking someone down into a 2-3 hour film.

It felt gritty and realistic. Great anticipation at the end, just to see how it may have all went down. I liked Hurt Locker, Bigelow's other major film, more though. Just because I felt Renner was a better lead than Chastain.

Comment

But than again, you have these expert film critics in here who will dog it....

Comment

I am not a film critic and never will claim to be, I just think it was a **** film. I didn't find it gritty, we all knew what was going to happen, just not how?

The film was not intense, an intense film is Terminator 2, or Speed. This film was gruelling, overrated, had far too much concentration on the lead role and her need to find Bin Laden and not on the soldiers or Goverment.

When a film gets closer to 3 hours than 2, that's when you know it is long.

So what happened in 2 hour 37 minutes?

A woman tries hard to track down 'Abu Ahmed' who is a lead to Bin Laden

She cries a lot

Who is Abud Ahmed? Ah he used a fake name before, ah yes

She finds him and over time she isn't affected by watching men get tortured

Bombings in London etc... made out to look like it was related to Bin Laden in some way

She uses naughty words and gets the attention of higher ranked officials

She writes numbers on a superior's window every day and looks like she was told 'no pension' for you

They go in and find Bin Laden.

They kill Bin Laden

Obama in power and Bin Laden was killed

Re election eminent with the ethnic minorities vote!

Comment

The film is a type of film that when you get to a certain stage, you want to go and eat some nachos with extra salsa and loads of jalapinos

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                I am not a film critic and never will claim to be, I just think it was a **** film. I didn't find it gritty, we all knew what was going to happen, just not how?

The film was not intense, an intense film is Terminator 2, or Speed. This film was gruelling, overrated, had far too much concentration on the lead role and her need to find Bin Laden and not on the soldiers or Goverment.

When a film gets closer to 3 hours than 2, that's when you know it is long.

So what happened in 2 hour 37 minutes?

A woman tries hard to track down 'Abu Ahmed' who is a lead to Bin Laden

She cries a lot

Who is Abud Ahmed? Ah he used a fake name before, ah yes

She finds him and over time she isn't affected by watching men get tortured

Bombings in London etc... made out to look like it was related to Bin Laden in some way

She uses naughty words and gets the attention of higher ranked officials

She writes numbers on a superior's window every day and looks like she was told 'no pension' for you

They go in and find Bin Laden.

They kill Bin Laden

Obama in power and Bin Laden was killed

Re election eminent with the ethnic minorities vote!
                So all films closer to 3 hours than 2 aren't good??? Alright......

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  So all films closer to 3 hours than 2 aren't good??? Alright......
                  I said it was long, can't you read English or are you just a dumb mofo? I said when a film hits closer to 3 hours, it is long. Long as in not what you have under your boxers, but long as in what your face is like after you read the full post I just spat on you.

Of course there aren't film critics on here, it's a ****ing boxing forum you douche. However we all have out opinions.

My opinion of you: You're a ******.

I believe you are an old user and forgot your password right? ****ing idiot.

I believe you are black, because every so often you keep telling people. STFU OK we know you are.

I believe you post far too much and really need to calm yourself down. If people don't like a film then they don't like it. We are not saying we are film critics, we are saying the film was not to our tastes, AKA sh it.

The film was 2 hours and 37 minutes apparently. It was LONG.

Comment

I forgot, in the film some monkey were killed.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                      I said it was long, can't you read English or are you just a dumb mofo? I said when a film hits closer to 3 hours, it is long. Long as in not what you have under your boxers, but long as in what your face is like after you read the full post I just spat on you.

Of course there aren't film critics on here, it's a ****ing boxing forum you douche. However we all have out opinions.

My opinion of you: You're a ******.

I believe you are an old user and forgot your password right? ****ing idiot.

I believe you are black, because every so often you keep telling people. STFU OK we know you are.

I believe you post far too much and really need to calm yourself down. If people don't like a film then they don't like it. We are not saying we are film critics, we are saying the film was not to our tastes, AKA sh it.

The film was 2 hours and 37 minutes apparently. It was LONG.
                      What a big man, talking trash over the internet....

You made it seem as if long movies can't be good, from your post, that's all. Didn't you'd take one little thing to heart the way you did....but hey, maybe you need to calm down, killer.

Comment

Working...
                      X