No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia is not world champion yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Yeah because I am always speaking so highly of English fighters *rolls eyes*
    Arent you english?

Comment

Garcia has this. Its a done deal. I'm already celebrating. lol Can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Garcia won by tko in the 9th you guys aint heard. Call your cable/satellite provided and tell them to stop tape delaying your broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Garcia won by tko in the 9th you guys aint heard. Call your cable/satellite provided and tell them to stop tape delaying your broadcast.
          another ignorant statement from the king of that bu!!$iht.

I can definitely see why Garcia is the favorite and I think he will win, But if Salito pulls off the upset, it wouldn't be the first time

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
            another ignorant statement from the king of that bu!!$iht.

I can definitely see why Garcia is the favorite and I think he will win, But if Salito pulls off the upset, it wouldn't be the first time
            just another hating comment from you, how did my comment offend your sensitive ass this time. Are you really that gullible that you believe the fight already happened, or did you just take offense to my prediction? and if so why does it offend you so much?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              just another hating comment from you, how did my comment offend your sensitive ass this time. Are you really that gullible that you believe the fight already happened, or did you just take offense to my prediction? and if so why does it offend you so much?
              what did your ignorant post add to the thread? Is your life so empty you have to inject ignorance to these posts? GET A LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                what did your ignorant post add to the thread? Is your life so empty you have to inject ignorance to these posts? GET A LIFE
                Man its fight night, Fuck You, Fuck Salido

WAR GARCIA

Comment

brace yourself for cries of 'hypejob exposed!' if Mikey doesn't live up to expectations.

Comment

Dan makes a good point as always. This is a step up for Micky and nothing should be taken for granted. I would give the slight edge to Garcia but wouldn't be suprised if Salido pushes him all the way or even causes an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                      brace yourself for cries of 'hypejob exposed!' if Mikey doesn't live up to expectations.
                      lol you can already hear it, Salido a beast wouldent be surprised one but if he stops Garcia but Im rooting for garcia. this is literally a 50/50 fight on paper how it plays out in the ring is another story.

Comment

Working...
                      X