No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo Explains Change In Trainers, Reunion With Nacho

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angulo Explains Change In Trainers, Reunion With Nacho

Alfredo Angulo and Ignacio “Nacho” Beristain have known each other for more than a decade, but their most recent boxing union have come by chance.

[Click Here To Read More]

deffinatly going to record this fight. It's going to be one of this cant miss wars just like Ortiz/Berto imo.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. My god!!!!!!!

Comment

What people dont know is that angulo and kirkland already sparred in the past. And lets just say angulo got his ass handed to him lol.

Comment

Angulo needs to learn how to box, a past-his-prime Cintron schooled him.

Comment

Originally posted by mister02 View Post
            What people dont know is that angulo and kirkland already sparred in the past. And lets just say angulo got his ass handed to him lol.
            How long ago was that again? the truth is no one knows who will win , Goldenboy is cashing out one of them either Angulo cause of visa issues or Kirkland for getting knocked out and wanna see what he's worth now.great fight but can easily go either way.

Comment

It should be fun while it lasts. Personally I think Angulo is going to crush Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                It should be fun while it lasts. Personally I think Angulo is going to crush Kirkland.
                same as well, i can't see angulo losing this fight.

Comment

The savy and wisdom of Naho won't be a factor as the bout won't go long...Wollfe is a novelty...too young to be old school, just a copy cat, and not a good one...

Comment

Originally posted by mister02 View Post
                    They just sparred for one round while they were both in camp helping sergio mora prepare for one of his fights. After their one round of sparring kirkland went over to mora and told him that he has never gotten hit that hard before.

Comment

Working...
                    X