Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I came to my senses; Ortiz is being cashed out...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They know he is still weak minded after they saw him getting a shitty tribal tattoo over his shitty Old E last name because it didnt click well with his surfer dudes....feeling to blend in is 8th grade stuff just be yourself

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
      They(Golden Boy Promotions) have given Ortiz almost every opportunity.They invested alot of money and time into building him up to be a superstar before he even fought a real contender.

If they want to cash in on him,then they're more than entitled to do so.Why should they waste anymore time on a guy that doesn't seem to appreciate what he's been given?

I do hope that he shatters Andre Berto's glass jaw,however.
      Totally agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        They know he is still weak minded after they saw him getting a shitty tribal tattoo over his shitty Old E last name because it didnt click well with his surfer dudes....feeling to blend in is 8th grade stuff just be yourself
        yeah because you personally know him right and knwo thats why he covered his name.
        Maybe its because he is transforming his life
        or maybe its because that old english isnt him and the tribal stuff is
        unless you are his brother you should STFU
        seriously man

thats like me saying that Cotto got those tatoos cause he wanted to be a rebel and please his borikwa fans
        hahaha
        GTFOH!

Comment

I'm kind of glad Ortiz has been put in this position, it could be a blessing in disguise if he were to beat Andre Berto. A lot of loud mouths would be shut and haters would be running for excuses.

Comment

some of you mofos just figureed this out?

Comment

GBP are entitle to cash out on him, They have really try for him without too much in return, What did Top rank do for Ortiz while he was with them?

Comment

Working...
              X