No announcement yet.

Hulu Plus vs Netflix vs Apple TV vs Cable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Hulu Plus vs Netflix vs Apple TV vs Cable

So im thinking of ditching cable.... i really only need internet. i download most of my movies from sites and whatnot and watch alot of fights streamed or downloaded.

im not a big TV viewer, but my wife likes some occasional shows.

so i ponder getting hulu plus @ 9.99/month, Netflix @ 8.99/month and upping my PSN to PSN Plus for $50/year

they both work with the ps3 and online obviously and hulu plus has an iPhone app. (which my wife and i both have iPhones)

also im thinking of maybe adding apple TV just to get anything left that isnt available.... its only a one time $99 purchase and the rarity you buy something its 99cents an episode. it too is netflix compatible.

all this to get rid of my cable, which is probably $70 of my total Fios bill

now the only downside is these applications dont host NFL games, so im stuck to trying to find a good stream.... and that wont work out too hot when i have company over etc

anyone have some good experience with this kinda situation?

Tell meabout internent TV, I could aford those since my TV broke Ive been TVless.

Comment

I have Netflix, that plus (free) Hulu, is fine for me.

I pretty much only use TV for basketball. But I mean, it's nice to have cable, too. It all depends on what you want to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
        I have Netflix, that plus (free) Hulu, is fine for me.

I pretty much only use TV for basketball. But I mean, it's nice to have cable, too. It all depends on what you want to watch.
        im thinking all the games (minus ESPN and NFL network) will be on local over the air broadcast?

Comment

going once.... going twice....

Comment

Working...
          X