Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone is ignoring the fact that Shane past it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    He looked good against Margarito but so have alot of Margarito's opponents. Really, Mayweather wouldn't be proving much by beating Shane, Pacquaio and Cotto deserve it more, their in there prime and can hang with Floyd(Atleast, more then Shane)

Shane was getting outboxed by Cotto at times, he isn't what he used to be...Mayweather isn't gonna be infront of him like Margarito. Shane's 4 inch jab isn't gonna help him, he is 0 adaptability, typical speedy brawler and when Floyd dominates Shane, you people will get a sick pain in your stomach and think to yourself "Damn, I wish he'd of faced Cotto" Wana talk about easy pickings?..

Shane is easy pickings and you people are too blind to see it.

I said all this earlier. People seem to be rating him on how spectacular he looked against Marg.

Comment

Mosley deserves his shot at Floyd, I don't care if he is past it or not like the topic creator said.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        I said all this earlier. People seem to be rating him on how spectacular he looked against Marg.
        In the end, I'll be laughing

Comment

what's wrong with that?

Comment

Check it out. Its one of the reasons i was getting so exasperated behind my keyboard I was like WTF Mosley got no chance.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=263465

Comment

And so was Hopkins, Calzaghe, Roy jones, Tarver, JMM, and they are still threats to some fighters, because of their skill or power or just because they have enough to beat fighters that dont have much pop in their hands and aren't as fast as they are in other weight classes.

Comment

Check it out. Its one of the reasons i was getting so exasperated behind my keyboard I was like WTF Mosley got no chance.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=263465
                Atleast you can see as clearly as me. Sad because even the Floyd haters would ATLEAST want Mayweather to fight Shane

How sad

Comment

Originally posted by dsyef View Post
                  And so was Hopkins, Calzaghe, Roy jones, Tarver, JMM, and they are still threats to some fighters, because of their skill or power or just because they have enough to beat fighters that dont have much pop in their hands and aren't as fast as they are in other weight classes.
                  Jones >finished in 2004.

Hopkins slick counter puncher>Mosley fighter/power Boxer

Tarver> who?

JMM is not that old to my knowledge although i aint checked his age.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                    Atleast you can see as clearly as me. Sad because even the Floyd haters would ATLEAST want Mayweather to fight Shane

How sad

You gonna be a Floyd hater pick someone who has a chance FFS?

Mayweather would white wash Shane.

Comment

i like how floyd would eat the **** outta evrybody but he refuse to fight them. yall talked all tht **** then what hppens he fight jmm. if floyd had half the nuts yall make it seem like he has.

Comment

Working...
                      X