No announcement yet.

HbO replaying Berto Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Imma be 100 percent honest,both are B class fighters at best and both got battered and bruised cause neither has any damn defense what so ever,neither showed any kind of movement...looked like a damn bar fight...im the 1st to admit i overrated the hell out of Berto...BUT they both did show heart
    You're absolutely right about that. It was a good match up for both of them.

Comment

I thought Guerrero would box more. I liked how he fought in the lower weight classes than this rock em sock em robots style he used in his last 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I thought Guerrero would box more. I liked how he fought in the lower weight classes than this rock em sock em robots style he used in his last 2 fights.
        He can probably go back to that boxing, counter punching style. I'm not sure why he's been so aggressive recently. He's always had his aggressive exciting moments but in his last few fights he's boxed very little which has always been his game.

If he'd have boxed Berto he'd have dominated IMO. He won clearly anyway but he'd have won by a much clearer margin. Probably wouldn't have left Berto looking like he'd been hit with a baseball bat though.

Comment

Why does Berto refuse to throw punches??his work rate is so damn low,did the same with Ortiz,dude can not handle pressure
          Maybe he's built up too big and his muscles burn up too much oxygen to put out a high work rate.

Comment

Guerrero took Bertos soul and made him in effective all night. Guerrero is better than a B fighter and could beat any welterweight except Floyd.

Comment

Imma be 100 percent honest,both are B class fighters at best and both got battered and bruised cause neither has any damn defense what so ever,neither showed any kind of movement...looked like a damn bar fight...im the 1st to admit i overrated the hell out of Berto...BUT they both did show heart
              have to disagree with you, Guerrero fought that type of fight to be sure he would win, on the outside was the only way Berto was gonna beat him so he made it a inside fight but he is no damn brandon rios on the inside so this is what we get.

Comment

Some people seem to forget Berto was coming off a long layoff before Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                X