Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    To quote f10mo$ "where there's smoke there's fire"
    Tables are turned. They're now defending a roid user. But this is their God they're defending. God can do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      My source who I consider a reliable source say your source is all BS , his article exposing phony sources will be world news in a day or too , its about time all these fake sources were exposed !
      Yes, because every source and their mom wants to be exposed to the inevitable defamation lawsuits that will flow forth from this controversy, especially ones still active in the boxing community... right?

Idiot.

You don't understand how the sport works do you.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
        you need to Reload your subconsciousness...
        You need to pull your head out of your ass , your looking like a turd on a stick !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          My source who I consider a reliable source say your source is all BS , his article exposing phony sources will be world news in a day or too , its about time all these fake sources were exposed !
          Oh the irony.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
            http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-l...-mess-part-two

Part two is up. Everyone is implicated...
            Two words. Money Talks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Tables are turned. They're now defending a roid user. But this is their God they're defending. God can do no wrong.
              We know the difference with rumor , oh how it changes for idiots like you , Pac is not on steriods you say , where is the proof its only rumors , dumb ass little flip flopping kids is what your are buddy !

Comment

• f**k USADA after they f**ked up my boy Lance Armstrong

Comment

• Hmm. Not much mention of any testing commissions outside the states. The testing conditions in Europe are much harsher, literally coming to boxers houses to demand samples. I'm sure Europe isn't perfectly clean, but its a step forward from the mess uncovered in this article.

Where society focuses on nothing but money, this is what you get. Who cares about the sport, its all about the $$. Big groups like Top Rank etc with lots of disposable income can make all this **** happen.

It happens here in Europe too, but not nearly as much. Not meaning to make a nationalist view here, but its how I feel. We don't have mega groups like Top Rank, etc. Sauerland and K2 are probably the bigger ones, but I have no reason to doubt these.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Color me impressed that you read the whole thing, that is the dedication of a champion. I couldn't do it I had to skip tons.
                    They got me. I should have known better. ~goes back to watching boxing~

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                      Some guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who read it somewhere. Super, duper reliable.

Comment

Working...
                      X