No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gato Figueroa Dares Salita To Accept The Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gato Figueroa Dares Salita To Accept The Challenge

Francisco "El Gato" Figueroa is a veteran of the sport with a very respectful record of 20-5-1 (13KO'S). He dares fellow contender Dmitriy Salita to fight him.

"I'm a throwback fighter, I will fight anyone, anywhere and I have proved that", says Gato. In my last fight, I fought Breidis Prescott the man best known for knocking out Amir Khan in one round. I went into his backyard in Miami, Florida on a few weeks notice and gave him hell even dropping him once in the fifth round. I was coming on strong in that fight, but unfortunately it was 8 rounds and not 10, otherwise the outcome would have been different. I have been in the ring with some good fighters. I moved up in weight to fight the once undefeated prospect Alex Perez on a few weeks notice and fought Randall Bailey for an IBF title eliminator dropping him once in the fight. Who has Salita fought? No one if you ask me, besides Amir Khan who took him out in the first round of their world title fight." [Click Here To Read More]

Gato comes to fight but he's nothing special and salita is just a bum

Comment

Working...
    X